what teams do you think will be good against the spread year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what teams do you think will be good against the spread year

what do you think about Alabama can they compete for the SEC I think they will .

I personally don;t think so. I think they are over-rated and be a bad bet most of the year with all the Saban hype.

I know Pappa has a different opinion than me so I am sure he can shed some more insight on the situation.

I will stop back and let you know what my sleeper teams are this year.

I am looking at the Iowa State-4/Kent State +4 game closely-Next Thursday. Right now I am leaning towards the dog, but its a tough call. ISU's D is questionable as always--If there is a total set, I think the OVER is the best call.

Comment

My fade team is Mich St, they will suck this year. Also BC is another good fade team IMO. Any Time BAMA is a dog this year, they r a definate Go With Team

Comment

one thing i do like

is playing against Temple whatever the number

I also think Florida is over rated

My favorite play so far for week one is Kstate I think they play Auburn very close then in week 2 I think S fla Beats them Straight up JMO

Comment

Gotta try and find the next Rutgers and ride em all year. Easier said than done I know.

Or find the fan/public favorite and fadem.

I agree Florida might be a team to fade. All the tradtional top 20 powerhouses get too much respect to start the year.

I like LSU to destroy Miss St next week. Line is up to 18.

Comment

Working...
          X