Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodee's College Football

This place has gotten busy. Nice!

Heres what I have for opening night-some plays are from others and some are mine thru the research I do.

LSU -17 over Mississippi... Got the good number on this as its up to 21 at some places. I played it yesterday. Awful lot of people on them and wouldn;t play it at 21, but think its a decent play.

Teaser:
    Miami-OH +11/ Iowa State UNDER 53 (7 point tease)

UL-Monroe +4 over Tulsa...Played this early too and grabbed a 4 with the buy. Thats all I have for now.

Good luck to all!!

Whats the best site to get the most up-to-date scores? Please help! Forgot what I used last year.

Tulsa has that crazy no huddle offense that really killed UL Monroe. Thats what you get for betting aon a bad team I guess. Seemed like a good play either way from all angles.

2-1 on the day.

Comment

Heres what I have for Staurday. Lines and picks entered at www.freesportsmonitor.com here at BW. I but the hook on all my 'real' plays if there is a half point hanging, i.e. I bout it up to +3 on my CSU play. I put the actual line I played for real money in ( ). Don't really want to explain my reasoning. I look at many thing during the week including consensus reports and newletters to formulate my plays. I have 3-4 sources I check before I make or pass on my plays. So no scientific theory, juts what I do. I am not a huge $$$$ player either, more for the fun and to win a couple extra bucks for the year. My goal is to have more money thatn I started with after the football season is over. This will be done by money management and not betting over my head. I am not a service and I will never look to be one, so I just hope to share info with evryone here.

Good Luck!!

But want to use FSM to keep my record this year too. 3-0 so far over there.

CFB 12:00PM Colorado State +2½ (+3) at Colorado
      CFB 12:00PM Florida International +37 at Penn State
      CFB 2:00PM Connecticut at Duke +4
      CFB 2:00PM Virginia at Wyoming +3½ (+4)
      CFB 3:30PM Georgia Tech at Notre Dame -1
      CFB 7:00PM Central Michigan at Kansas -7½ (-7)
      CFB 8:00PM Tennessee +6 at California

Comment

Adding:

Temple +20.5 (+22)... I just nabbed +22 on the 1/2 point buy at bodog. FSM still has it at +20.5.

Comment

be carfull woodee, favs usually do very good the first week of the season. books know the public luvs favs and likes to fatten them up for the kill later in the season. LOL

Comment

Working...
          X