Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out my contest

go to my site...and enter the contest.

"Starting next week, our contest will kick off. The only prize is an entry on the "CapperMaster" team next year. We will enter contests as a team and will be sponsored by me. Top 2 players will get on the team."

SPAM SPAM SPAM.
    you advertise your service and a forum contest with a worthless prize and you are the only member on that forum with 2 threads and your domain host is a free one.

Comment

ignore my post if this is allowed

Comment

if you say so.......it more about entertainment...and a paid way into next year`s contests...if thats worthless for you, continue to pick your ass and lose more games, like you do now.

Comment

Barone is correct.

We do not all advertising or posting of links of any kind without first having consulted with us. That goes for sites big and small. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by CapperMaster
            go to my site...and enter the contest.
            I'll stop by and enter. I guess the site doesnt allow it but I dont mind helping a handicapper trying to come up.

Comment

ok..delete thread

Comment

Lotta haters out there at the moment Master.........Let's keep it amongst ourselves because in a week or two, the losers will drop like flys...........Then the real guys will take over..............No worries here.
                ;)

Comment

Working...
                X