Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbigpappa Question?

Or anyone else that can help me.
    Im not quiet sure that I am clear on the line we are using for the contest. When clicking on the link I am finding the line under usa odds
    Is this the right page and if it is which line am i to use.
    Hopefully someone can clear this up for me.
    Thanks in advance
    jpehl

Im using the SAME odds that were posted in the Weekend edition of USA Today!

Comment

So do I need to buy a paper or can I find them on the net.
      This really should not be this difficult.
      jpehl

Comment

I guess to be sure you would have to buy a paper, because that link only goes to the front page of USA Today online. From there you can find the Sheridan odds, or the USA /Covers odds which have an opening line (that can't be the one) and then various lines from various books (that can't be it either.)

So, use the Sheridan lines but be aware that the line in the paper edition that seems to be the official line may be a half point or one point different.

It's late now, but here is the link to the Sheridan lines for each week.
        http://www.usatoday.com/sports/gaming/sheridan.htm

It would simplify things and help to avert disputes if the lines were posted, even before Friday. Then everyone would be working off the same page. But that's the way it is. Most of the time it won't matter, but there will be a few games where it will. Some times it will help the poster and some times it will hurt him.

Comment

the odds in the newspaper are the SAME as the USA/Covers odds, Do NOT use the sheridans odds........F that guy!

Comment

IM sorry, the odds in the USA today are Danny Sheridans ODDS, so that is the odds that will be used to grade the picks!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Okay, good. So if we check the Sheridan odds on Thursday night or Friday morning online, that should be the same as the lines in the newspaper weekend edition.

But we have to remember that those Sheridan lines online could change by Friday night or Saturday morning. So best to check online Thursday night or Friday morning guys.

Comment

Working...
              X