Clear All

Thanks good luck to you......
    jpehl

Comment

Originally posted by BigD59
      3rd String QB's are 2-0 ATS in week 15 far

3rd String QB's are 2-0 SU in week 15 thus far

3rd String QB's are 2-0 ATS when it is +7.5 or more in week 15

Can Orton repeat the efforts of Carolina's Matt Moore and Washington's Todd Collins and beat the Vikes?

I like your play tonight jphel
      From a purely "statistical" standpoint ... Does the fact that 3rd string QB's are 2-0 thus far this week actually make it more or less likely Da Bears get the cover tonight? Hmmm, I wonder ...

Comment

You know I value your opinion just as much as everyone else.... I got the hint the first time you posted you didnt like my pick and there was no need for a second time. Not to be rude but you dont have to continue to piss on my pick.... I guarantee you that Ive made worse bets in the past. I promise If I lose, that i will be the first to tell you Im a fool, but until then lighten up a bit and lets enjoy the game.
        good luck to you,
        jpehl

Comment

you know khandor, it was just a stupid little trend i happened to notice but I have no idea if it meant anything or was just coincidence... but what i DO know is I am laughing all the way to the bank tonight and judging by your comments, your looking for something to piss on

in honor of brian billick

Comment

Congrats on the win jpehl!

Comment

panthers +7 expect a blow out second half

Comment

meant first half..

Comment

41-33-3

*chicago + 9
                  *Ind -4.5 first half
                  **philly under 47
                  ** wash + 6.5
                  goodluck
                  jpehl

Comment

Originally posted by jpehl
                    You know I value your opinion just as much as everyone else.... I got the hint the first time you posted you didnt like my pick and there was no need for a second time. Not to be rude but you dont have to continue to piss on my pick.... I guarantee you that Ive made worse bets in the past. I promise If I lose, that i will be the first to tell you Im a fool, but until then lighten up a bit and lets enjoy the game.
                    good luck to you,
                    jpehl

First off ...

I didn't piss on anybody's pick.

Secondly. What I did ... was ask a simple, straight-forward question ... dealing with "pure statistical probability" ... because I was genuinely interested IF anybody knows and can provide me/us with the answer to that specific question.

Because I don't know the answer, myself; I guess, I made the MISTAKE of bothering to ask this sort of simple question of others who I thought (mistakenly) might know more about this than me, since they were taking the time to include a reference to it in their handicapping methodology.

Excuse me for being so bold.

It's amazing to me, sometimes, just how hyper-sensitive some people are to the questions and comments of others in forums like this.

As an old mentor of mine use to say ...

How you "react" when someone else says something to you shows more about WHO YOU ARE than what they said tells you about them.

Good hunting to all!

Comment

Originally posted by BigD59
                      you know khandor, it was just a stupid little trend i happened to notice but I have no idea if it meant anything or was just coincidence... but what i DO know is I am laughing all the way to the bank tonight and judging by your comments, your looking for something to piss on

in honor of brian billick
                      If I'm wrong on a pick and someone else is right, what I do is congratulate them for their insight and good work ... and then move on.

Seasons Greetings!

Comment

Personally your mockery was not welcome. I didnt appreciate the first time you added your two cents about my " largest bet"; and I simply blew it off.
                        there will be other teams/games in the next few weeks more worthy of receiving your "largest wager of the season".
                        Then you came back and attempted to insult another member.
                        Does the fact that 3rd string QB's are 2-0 thus far this week actually make it more or less likely Da Bears get the cover tonight? Hmmm, I wonder ...
                        I dont know how I rubbed you the wrong way but I tend to keep to myself and very rarely insult anyone on this forum. I dont see why you feel that you have to question the size of my bets....
                        If I'm wrong on a pick and someone else is right, what I do is congratulate them for their insight and good work ... and then move on.
                        Oh and by the way, still waiting for that congrats...
                        In the future I would be more than happy to explain any one of my picks to you in detail if you only ask. Im no pro and dont claim to be one, Im only an average joe trying to pass the time. I only ask that you give insight on the game and not the size of my bet.
                        Merry Christmas
                        jpehl

Comment

Originally posted by jpehl
                          Personally your mockery was not welcome. I didnt appreciate the first time you added your two cents about my " largest bet"; and I simply blew it off.
                          There was no "mockery" of you, or your bet, from me.

What I said was ... there would be other opportunities coming up on the schedule that I thought you might want to save your "largest bet" for. There's no "mockery" in that ... that's my opinion.

Then you came back and attempted to insult another member.
                          I didn't attempt to insult anyone.

I dont know how I rubbed you the wrong way but I tend to keep to myself and very rarely insult anyone on this forum. I dont see why you feel that you have to question the size of my bets ....
                          What makes you think you've "rubbed me the wrong way"?

Because I said something like this,

"I think there will be other games coming up you might want to place your 'largest bet' on, rather than this game."

Look ... all I did was give you my opinion, right or wrong. Period. There was mockery of you, or your pick, or the size of your wager.

And, there's been nothing you've done to "rub me the wrong way" ... except, perhaps, in this instance, misperceive that I was somehow mocking you (which I will, in turn, foregive without any further problems).

Oh and by the way, still waiting for that congrats...

In the future I would be more than happy to explain any one of my picks to you in detail if you only ask. Im no pro and dont claim to be one, Im only an average joe trying to pass the time. I only ask that you give insight on the game and not the size of my bet.
                          Merry Christmas
                          jpehl
                          You seem like a solid NFL handicapper.

Congrats ... and Seasons Greetings!

Comment

Khan,
                            Merry Christmas to you and no harm done. Just a misunderstanding on my part. Good luck to you in the future.

Sd first half -6 Believe this will be the safest path to take tonight.
                            44-34-3
                            Good Luck, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year
                            jpehl

Comment

Working...
                            X