No announcement yet.

JPEHL NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice call on the Boys Jpehl! Glad I didn't talk you out of it. I sure thought the Bears would be ready for this one. They may be sliding. They have to switch to Griese. Carpet was right about Grossman. He's snake-bit.

Romo was awesome with his mobility and pocket presence and vision.

A little bit of Montana, Elway and Farve. Maybe a little early for that, but looking that way tonight.

Damn, if he had Glenn instead of Crayton. Scary.

When they get Newman back, look out.

And my hapless Giants knock off the Skins. Who knows who will show up to play each week in this league?

Looks like the Cowboys will.

Comment

10-8-2
      *Cowboys +3 WIN
      *Cowboys ML +140 WIN
      *Detroit + 6 LOSS
      * New England -10 first half PUSH
      *Minn under 33.5WIN
      *Houston +7 WIN
      *Green bay + 6 1/2 WIN
      *Houston under 47 LOSS
      * Pitt over 38.5 WIN
      Had a good week at 6-2-1. Cant wait for next week....

Wide,
      Your right once Newman returns we will be money, but think about this once Newman, Greg Ellis, and Tank Johnson return we will be a force...... Romo earned alot of respect tonight from many who didnt believe. Barbers performance was stunning.... I was even surprised at the way we wore down the Chicago D... Its funny because I was telling a buddy before the game not to worry because we were going to take care of Chicago in the same manner that we dealt with the Dolphins....This is probably the first time that I have truly felt sorry for a professional athlete (Grossman) since watching Ankiel explode in the playoffs.... I think its only a matter of time before we see Griese starting for the bears....It might do Rex some good to sit for the rest of the year...... Its been a great week and a wonderful night.....
      good luck
      jpehl

Comment

Yep! Gotta admit - there's a new Sheriff in town.

It seemed to turn when Jason Garrett went away from the run and went pass happy. T.O. and Whitten were running open and Romo was on target and scrambling just enough when he had to. That winded the Bears and opened them up, even soften them up on the run for later. Open up the run with the pass.

Yeah, I feel for Rex also, but he's deflated and broken right now. He may not recover. Bears need to turn to Griese and look for another franschise QB later.

Comment

What was the halftime line on the Bears-Cowboys?

Comment

Dallas +3
            over/under 18.5

Thats all that I could find.... I was away from the computer or I would have been tempted.. Dallas seems to come out even stronger the last three games in the second half....
            Next sunday there favored by 13 thats including jackson being out for two to three weeks.... Very tempting.. With jackson I believed it should have been 14 the way they have been playing the last couple of weeks...
            jpehl

Comment

Thanks. I'm surprised it wasn't even. If I would have seen that, I think I would have canceled out my bet on the Bears. I could see which way that game was going by halftime.

I think I would be better off as a halftime gambler.

Nothing is for sure and the ball bounces funny ways some times, but some teams look like the better team by halftime even if the score is tied. They just haven't put it together yet. You can see it in the line play and their spunk. Cowboys had a few bad calls against them that kept the game tied at halftime.

Rams are bad and are too small up front to stand up to the Cowboys. Cowboys should win easy. But 12-13 points is a lot and back door covers can happen. Bulger could take advantage of Newman's absence more than Rex could. But I can't see the Boys scoring less than 34 against the Ram D. Good luck. You obviously know them better than I do.

Comment

Wide,
                your right about the Dallas game this week. I might lay off them this week.. Dont know yet....
                Its crossed my mind a couple of times about just betting the half lines... I usually throw one in every now and then but I have truly considered adding more in the future... I see alot of value in the half lines to exploit if you get a chance to truly watch the game...Also did you get a chance to check out the sopcast this week....
                jpehl

Comment

Yeah, I watched a few games on SopCast. That's a great thing. Hard finding college games though.

Thanks!

Comment

Damn,
                    I forgot to look for that..... Ill have time to look tonight to see what i can find..
                    jpehl

Comment

Hey jpehl...just a heads up....you posted your college contest pick in Week 3 instead of Week 4

Comment

Thank you

Comment

dallas -14
                          minnesota +2
                          Not really feeling it today.....
                          goodluck

Comment

11-9-2
                            **Wash -3.5
                            *Wash Under 26 first half
                            *Browns + 10 1/2 first half
                            *Pitt -6
                            *NYJ +4
                            *Chicago + 3 1/2
                            *Titans Over 40 1/2
                            *Buffalo +7 First half
                            Really looking to expose some of these half lines... Hope it works..
                            Goodluck
                            jpehl

Comment

Adding SD - 1 1/2
                              TB +10 Just realized Harrison and Addai are out....
                              jpehl

Comment

15-13-2
                                **Wash -3.5 WIN
                                *Wash Under 26 first half WIN
                                *Browns + 10 1/2 first half LOSS
                                *Pitt -6 WIN
                                *NYJ +4 LOSS
                                *Titans Over 40 1/2 LOSS
                                *SD - 1 1/2 WIN
                                *TB +10 LOSS
                                *Chicago + 3 1/2 PENDING
                                *Buffalo +7 First half PENDING

ADDING
                                *GB OVER 41 PENDING

One day I will learn to quit betting against Manning and Brady. Hopefully want have to add Favres name to this list tonight....
                                Goodluck
                                jpehl

Comment

Working...
                                X