No announcement yet.

JPEHL NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really need to trim the fat this week... Have been playing way to much...
    *NEW ENGLAND -17
    *ARIZONA -9
    **TB + 2/1/2
    *MINN FIRST HALF + 7
    goodluck

Comment

*NEW ENGLAND -17 win
      *ARIZONA -9 win
      **TB + 2/1/2 loss
      *MINN FIRST HALF + 7 win
      24-22-3
      I once again would like to encourage everyone to bet against dallas in the first half of the game... There opponent is 6-0 ats at the half... Just trying to make everyone a little extra dough...
      jpehl

Comment

**Indy -3 Cant go against Peyton with two weeks to prepare for the jags... Harrison is questionable but I dont think they will miss a step...
        Indy 27
        Jag 17
        Goodluck
        jpehl

Comment

I once again would like to encourage everyone to bet against dallas in the first half of the game... There opponent is 6-0 ats at the half... Just trying to make everyone a little extra dough...
          jpehl
          ----------------------------------------------

Jeeze - I tried to bet that first half bet against Dallas but Da Man said I was alittle late. Got down on the game(my GOW) earlier at -9 1/2 and feel very lucky - just love to cover by the hook - keeps me awake for entire game.

Still dizzy this morning after Sox game last nite - wish I had bet on them but I cannot go in that many directions at the same time.

Good luck - go Sox

Bernie

Comment

correction 7-0
            Betting against Dallas the first half has been like printing money, I would think the books would adapt but they havent, they even gave me 7 points when the spread was 9.... really thought it was a misprint but Ill take the win... Hope the streak continues after bye week...
            I cant believe the Soxs once again found a way to the series while facing elimination... This should be a great World Series, will definitely be pulling for the Rockies, although its hard to go against Beckett.....
            Goodluck
            jpehl

Comment

**GB +3
              *GB ML +130
              25-22-3

Comment

Favre...... the mans a god.....
                **GB +3 w
                *GB ML +130 w
                27-22-3
                jpehl

Comment

27-22-3
                  *Philly +1 1/2 Continuing the trend of betting against Dallas in the first half. Only reason for this not being my top play is that I am worried that Dallas may have made adjustments over bye.... Although this has been a tough spot for Dallas the last couple of meetings I expect Andy Reids personal problems to show in the teams overall performance... Also worth noting that Phillies Def cordinator tends to give Romo extreme problems... After signing a huge contract this week Romo might not have the mind set to deal with Phillies blitzes....
                  *New England -6 1/2 Really believe the Pats are out for revenge from last year.. Cant see Indy hanging in this game without Harrison...Will really be disappointed if Pats win and dont cover expecting a double digit win here..Expect this game to play out exactly like the Cowboys pats game where Indy hangs for the first half and cant keep up for the second half..
                  NE 38 INDY 24..
                  *New England over 57
                  **Buffalo over 43 Cincy is definetely good for 21+ and with Losman coming back to the lineup fighting for his job... I dont see how this one doesnt go over...
                  *Wash -4 After getting smacked by New England I look for them to return the favor to the jets....
                  *Car +4 1/2 I dont know why I like this one smell something fishy here.....
                  *SD -7 1/2
                  Might have put to much on the line this week....
                  goodluck
                  jpehl

Comment

chasing....
                    added to
                    pats 6
                    over 57

Comment

Comment

*Philly +1 1/2 L
                        *New England -6 1/2 L
                        *New England over 57L
                        **Buffalo over 43W
                        *Wash -4 L
                        *Car +4 1/2L
                        *SD -7 1/2L
                        1-6
                        pretty damn good in my opinion
                        jpehl
                        28-28-3

Comment

Yep....that's why I stopped posting my picks. I was going through the same agony. At least you're still at .500. Better luck next week.

Comment

Ain't that the fcking truth..........Go a week without posting picks you go 6-1, put them up with roaring confidence, go 1-6.............Never fails.
                            ;)

Comment

Have not got the chance to post my picks in a few weeks due to prior obligations..... Going to run with my boys tonight.... G bay missing 5 starting def players.... Really dont think G bay will show up tonight....

Cowboys -7

jpehl

Comment

I was worried about you lately my J-Pal since I hadn't heard from you in a while, and I'm glad your "Boys" came through tonight because I had big time bucks on them to cover .....Bad thing was, I played them with the UNDER, but nonetheless made a 'Major Wager" on them to cover the 7-point spread............Don't think it will be so easy the next time these 2 teams meet, but all that counts is the current..............Congrats, and good to see you back here............I'll E-mail you with the "goodies" for this weekend.............Touche !!!

;)

Comment

Working...
                                X