Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "KILL DA MAN" Bookkillrr's NFL

Here are my picks for today, Sunday 9.9.07

Stop crying about laying the points. I don't hear you crying when you pick up da man's cash each week.

S.D. - 6 1/2
    Steelers - 4 1/2
    N.E. - 6
    Eagles/Green Bay OVER 42 1/2

All plays are even. Good Luck, and feel free to Kill Da Man today !

BK
    #1 capper on Bigguy for 2006 !!! yah baby !
    I might be an old fat white guy, but I eat, drink, and sleep football. That is how you produce winners week after week. Please pass me another St. Pauly.

BookKillrr's NFL "KILL DA MAN" Sunday 3-1

[B]YAH BABY ! Another WINNING NFL SUNDAY !
    3-1 St. Pauly's all around.
    Did you collect today?

I did, AGAIN...

BK

Comment

I put lots on the chargers -6.5

Comment

Awesome winning week. BookKillrr

Hit my Monday Night NFL game. Cards + 3 1/2 ( Posted on bigguy to verify all picks, wins & losses)

Another AMAZING week. Solid winners and a couple of close calls that tied or lost. Big winning $$$ weekend for me.

I did not get home early enought to post my cards pick, but always check either my site or the bigguy site for my picks

Looking at next weekend I usually limit myself to 3 games, however there are 5 games that qualify as picks. I have a LOT of homework to finish with these games before they are my posted plays.

This is my 14th year posting, and just about all of them have been in the plus.

Check my web site or the big guy site for all of my picks. I usually post the morning of the games, to get the most current info.

Good luck this next weekend, and feel free to "KILL DA MAN" again.

This was a rock solid weekend, and a great way to start the season.

BK

Comment

Working...
        X