Woodees College Foots thread for the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodees College Foots thread for the week

Jump in and let me know what you guys are thinking this week. After studying over the course of the week, I have a few plays.

I had a good week 1 and a shitty week 2 so I am about even for the year. bases has pulled my head a bit oabove water but hope for a good weak this week.

Played a few early on Monday so some of these lines may have changed.

Auburn -13 over Missy State

Virginia +3 over UNC

Tenny +8 at Florida...Kinda scares me that a lot of people are on them.

Iowa -17 (1/2 point buy) over Iowa State....ISU can't hang with the local high school team. Completely out-matched here and I don;t think ISU will score. Juts by matching opponents...Iowa shut out cuse 35-0---Cuse would beat ISU no question. Thats my key angle!!! McCarney left the cuppard bare for Chizek and until he can bring his own guys in, ISU is in for a long year. I don't see a win on their schedule from here on out!

Have a few more that I will add later. Short on time.

Good luck and happy football watching.

No 1000* gem-studded kill-da man play of the millenium? How boring
    Good luck!

Comment

Like the Auburn play. They lost to a good S FL team last week. Croom is not a good coach and will be gone by the end of the year. Auburn has shut out Miss St the last two years.

Comment

Don't you love those state rivalry games?! Throw out the records, trends and rankings.

Iowa State rises up and knocks off Iowa.

Comment

Horrible day. The iowa game was a great game but not as I expected. Auburn was a hug public game and the books raked it in on that game.

Tenny gets crushed.

At least virginia won SU.

Don;t know about you guys, but seems like its tougher this year. Or I under- or over valued a few teams.

Just have to get back at it.

Comment

Working...
          X