X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFP Picks for Week 3

Two picks I have already laid money on are:

Auburn -13

Look for the Tigers to rebound strong after a poor showing at home against Big East contender South Florida. Miss. St. has failed to score the past two season, and I believe it will again put up a goose egg, while Auburns Offense cruises to a 4 TD lead and then tick tocks the second half.

Ohio State vs. Washington UNDER 42

Ohio State may have a vanilla offense, with plenty of young players still learning their positions, but their defense is stacked to the gills with play makers like Jenkins at Corner, Gholston at DE and Lauranitis at LB. Look for Tressel to run down U Dubs throat with the tandem of Saine and Wells, while stifling UDubs run game. This will be a low scoring affair, I see a 13-10 end game score.

Been gone for awhile, but now I am back. Enjoy.
    [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Well Auburn came out and sucked early, but I think they have the motivation on their side now and it should be all downhill for Mississippi State.
    [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Working...
    X