Cincy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincy

Just wondering how everyone feels about this game against Marshall have been reading around and seems like many people think this is biggest lock of the college football week. Just wondering what everyone else thinks before I make huge bet.

think its obvy but am talkin about takin cincy. thought? or if anyone thinks of any other games personally i think New Mexico state(-17) against Auburn is a good play cause auburn is pretty horrendous and def dont think auburn cant cover that spread Thoughts on that also? thanx

Comment

hello

well i thought cinncinati was the easiest game last week and won. i dont think it is a lock game. cinncinati has the offense and defense to score and stop marshall, but i look for it to be closer than the 23 points.

Comment

ya i'm having second thoughts now what do you think of Oregon this week at -17 @ Stanford?

Comment

Keep in mind lost big last weekend basically willing to risk more money to win it all back on one game trying to find best game what do u think it is and why?

Comment

hi

hi i think just an opinion on oregon will be looking ahead a little to cal next week so i like the points. WELL I REALLY LIKE GEORGIA TECH -3 BOSTON COLLEGE IS A VERY GOOD TEAM. GEORGIA TECH HELD THEM TO 28 POINTS. GEORGIA TECHS DEFENSE SHOULD DOMINATE THIS GAME AND THE OFFENSE SHOULD SCORE 28 TO 31 POINTS. I THINK THE FINAL WILL BE GEORGIA TECH 31 VIRGINIA 10. REALL HOPE THIS WINS CAUSE I AM BETTING HEAVY THIS WEEK ALSO.

Comment

HI

I REALLY LIKE A 2 TEAM TEASER ON CLEMSON -1.5 AND WISCONSIN -1.5

Comment

Working...
              X