JPEHL MLB PLAYOFFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPEHL MLB PLAYOFFS

This could be scary...Usually dont do well in the MLB... Need a little action to tide me over.Very small bets...
    Phillies UNDER 9
    Cubs +114
    Yanks -115
    Truthfully just uneducated guesses... If history repeats itself I should be a nice fade for the rest of the Playoffs
    Good luck
    jpehl

Yanks -115

Adding
    Cubs -130
    Rockies +134
    jpehl

Comment

jpehl,

Well, that site that had the streaming NFL games didn't last long. I think the leagues are cracking down on sites trying to stream college and pro games.

Know any other links?!

Comment

I havent checked it out what happened. I was never able to find a college site for you... I have been so damn busy I didnt even get a chance to watch NFL last week...Ill look into it...
        jpehl

Comment

2-3
          Philly +134
          Arizona +170

Comment

3-4
            COL +120
            OVER 7 1/2

Comment

4-5
              col -148 Gotta ride them till they lose

Comment

5-5
                red sox -120

Comment

5-6
                  Cleveland + 104
                  Over 10

Comment

6-6-1
                    cant get off the money train just yet
                    rockies +190

Comment

redsox will win and the game will go over. easy money

Comment

good luck rockies are money

Comment

6-7-1
                          I put a few bucks aside for the playoffs so if I win or lose it wouldnt matter.... Always better to win but Im going to let it all ride on the rockies tonight at +185... I believe if they dont win tonight it would be a rough road back....Also dont want to pay -210 for the rest of the series on red sox...Just not a profitable situation imo....So for all the baseball money Im letting it ride on the rockies +185.
                          Goodluck
                          jpehl

Comment

Boston is still in the playoffs ??? what?? they were spose to lose to Angels - then if not then they should lose to the Indians --- and now they should lose to the Rickies ?????

People talk about them being a Fenway Park team and dog doo doo on road -- what????

Boston record was 96-66 ----+30
                            Home record was 51-30 -----+21--they won 53% at home
                            away record ----45-36------+9

Colorado record was 90-73 ---+17
                            home record was 51-31 -----+20----they won 56.6% at home
                            away record was 39-42 --- -3

So I would say that Colorado is more of a homer that Boston

Comment

Burn-Pal,

Look at it any way you want to my son, but one fuckin' game doesn't make a series, hero...........Haven't you learned anything in your 2-month gambling career to know better than to gloat when your ship has yet to land guy?...........What the fuck has Boston won yet?.........The prize is the Fall Classic, not to see who makes it out of the American League in one piece.

I must admit that it's very flattering for all of the newbie-types to mock my posts at the first hint of my being wrong or failing to be right on a prediction or whatever, but it just goes to show that some of you college-taught-bookworm-statistcal-guru-wannabees are following my insight with a fucking microscope because it's nice to see someone coming up with consistent winners to help bail out your lousy high school handicapping habit that you can't seem to crack.

I find it interesting that in your two most recent posts, you mock my posts (almost verbatim) because you can't stand the fact that you rely on me for your insight, and you don't know how to handle it when I'm wrong once in awhile...............Don't be betting if you can't learn the proper ettiquette that comes along with a big-man's game.............These forums are for sharing insight and original views, not for someone to just wait back for people to make the wrong choices and then be ridiculed for taking a stand..................All you've done is knock people on their losses.............When will you grow the balls to voice your opinion BEFORE the game starts?.................Good Luck schoolboy.

;)

Comment

Working...
                              X