No announcement yet.

Where can I find odd's of Patriots going 16-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking 5-1 but did not know if that was reasonable....

Pats ever did pull it off I would be kind of worried about collecting at those odds in a private bet situation.
    I believe you are giving advice where its not needed...JMO
    Also want to add that I am not out to take advantage of anyone and expect the same from Iluvsports... Like he said just a friendly wager... FYI nothing has been wagered yet....
    Im happy the weather is nice in New England, the weather is always nice in Texas... Dont hold your breath on the soxs tonight....
    Good luck
    jpehl

Comment

You'll probably start to see prices on the pats this week or next.

Closest I found was the odds of ANY team going undefeated. This is at Pinnacle.

Any NFL team finish 2007 reg. season undefeated?
      1 Yes +400
      2 No -500

Comment

wow +400 on any team going undefeated

that is awful - who would make that bet??

CF2

Comment

Cowboyfan................. there are all kinds of suckers out there willing to bet on whether or not the sun is going to come up tomorrow............There are bettors reading this that probably already have money on this gimmick bet, but they will never admit it.........because they will look very foolish when the Patriots lose a game............Just as one would look like a stooge if they laid the 7-1 odds against it........So like i mentioned above, it's a lose/lose situation..........period.............And by the way, I wasn't picking on the 'Boys, it's just that they are not in the same league as the Patriots at the moment..........Doesn't mean they can't continue improving the way they have, and give them a bigger battle if they should meet again in the Super Bowl, but I wouldn't count on it........Good Luck to you.

J-pehl..........Very interesting on how you sounded on that Boston fellow about the Red Sox being in trouble tonight...............Are you peeking at my picks again, guy?.........J,K, and LOL -- but you've gotta admit, they don't stand a chance.............As a matter of fact, I'm suprised they have done as good as they have..........but I get the feeling that we're not in Boston anymore Toto.
          ;)

Comment

geez, all I found was 4 - 1 NE going 16 - 0

While I still think NE has a good chance (thats all it is folks chance) of going 16 - 0, the four to one odds was not worth it for me. I was hoping for more.

Later.

Comment

You can bet Pats goin undefeated on Bodoglife.com I got it earlier in the weak at +750

Comment

Good luck to you this year; didn't mean to cause this much controversy with my comment...Also was going to add what stretch said... Bodog is giving your 8-1 for the pats to go 19-0... Might be worth your time to give it a look....
                good luck
                jpehl

Comment

Any comments now

So New England went 16 - 0.

Now I think Indianapolis will represent the AFC in the superbowl so start bashing me on that one.

New Englands defense is weak and cannot stop the run (my opinion).

Happy New Year.

Comment

Working...
                  X