Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $20. to $27,000 by May 1st - Need Good Handicappers

ATTENTION - NEEDED GOOD HANDICAPPERS

Clint Eastwood said: "A man has to know his limitations". I am not a good handicapper.

But some of you in the Bettorsworld community are good handicappers.

I still think this "out of the box" betting system can work.

If any of you good handicappers have a great
    play on a "dog" +7 or more, please post here.

For football the play will get +17 or more.
    For baskets the play will get +14 or more.

If you see a play posted you also like, indicate WHY you like it. If there is a play posted you do not like, indicate WHY you do not like it.

The more information on a play the better.

Just because MY plays lost, does not mean this system can not work.

Your opinions and comments are appreciated.

Please post your opinions and comments on the original $20 to $27,000 posting, so we can keep everything on 1 posting for everyone to read.

I'd use the Indianapolis Colts +6 as one

Comment

Hmmmm I really didnt say this but I would look at Philly this week to steal the thunder...... Shhhhhh..... Also worth noting that the cowboys opponents are 7-0 ats at the half this year.... I dont know if you can throw that into your parlay...
      JMO
      jpehl

Comment

11/04/07 Jaguars(Jacksonville) +13
        13:00 ET (even)
        11/04/07 Vikings(Minnesota) +17
        13:00 ET (-105)
        11/05/07 Ravens(Baltimore) +19
        20:35 ET

no time for comments, but im gonna try this for fun and see what happens.

Comment

Hart Attack - my friend - I have to dissagree with you on the Indy play - even if you can get +6 and tease it up to +16.
          This Pats team would not surprise me if they covered this spread with ease. I have not missed a snap this year - and last week I think they were holding back - not showing anything new - not looking to Moss the usual number of times. It looks to me like they can score against anyone --

Comment

Originally posted by jjt1414
            ATTENTION - NEEDED GOOD HANDICAPPERS

Clint Eastwood said: "A man has to know his limitations". I am not a good handicapper.

But some of you in the Bettorsworld community are good handicappers.

I still think this "out of the box" betting system can work.

If any of you good handicappers have a great
            play on a "dog" +7 or more, please post here.

For football the play will get +17 or more.
            For baskets the play will get +14 or more.

If you see a play posted you also like, indicate WHY you like it. If there is a play posted you do not like, indicate WHY you do not like it.

The more information on a play the better.

Just because MY plays lost, does not mean this system can not work.

Your opinions and comments are appreciated.

Please post your opinions and comments on the original $20 to $27,000 posting, so we can keep everything on 1 posting for everyone to read.
            I'm a tad confused as to what exactly you're looking for from this thread. If you could please explain it further, I would know better if I'm in a position to help or not.

(for example ...

Are you looking exclusively for "underdogs of +7 or more" that can be teased/bought up another +10 pts, for both football and basketball?

To what does "$20 to $27,000" refer?

What were your plays that lost?

What is the "system" to which you are referring?)

Comment

im a bit confused as well...

Comment

I am using Indy in a couple of pleasers. Pats have looked good obviously so far but havent played anyone of Indy's caliber. I'll take my chances with an undefeated defending Super Bowl champ at home. If I lose, I am sure it won't be the last wager I miss.

Comment

Working...
                X