A Look At Sunday's NFL card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Look At Sunday's NFL card

For anyone following along...the NFL system gone over in last week's posts won both plays last week with Detroit and Green Bay, pushing this system to 11-1 this season and 10 of 11 underdogs winning outright....this week's plays are Jacksonville and Green Bay. I think you have to throw Green Bay out though cause Kansas City is coming in off a bye, while the Packers in off a Monday nighter for a short week. So, for me, it's only Jacksonville on Sunday. Away from this system, another play that interests me would be Denver over Detroit, simply because we have a team that was upset last week over a team that pulled an upset last week, and getting points to boot. I believe anytime you can make a case for an underdog in the Nfl, you have to take a look look cause these teams are, for the most part, fairly equal on any given Sunday. Of course, with teams like New England and Indy, that's a different story. Anyway, that's my "for what it's worth" plays for Sunday....Jacksonville no. 1. Denver N0. 2.

i saw enough of denver on monday night to last me for some time....still pissed about that game

CF2

Comment

I developed my own system abd have Jacksoville favored by -2.
      Getting +3.5 Jacksonville is bonus.

Jacksonville is also my top play...bank.

I have Detroit -1 so take Denver +3.

KC -2 at GB (I agree with Vegas on the line). If I had to choose take KC or not play at all....coin flip

Comment

Working...
      X