Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else like the Mav's at home tonite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else like the Mav's at home tonite?

Dallas has pretty much owned them. Only -4.5 at the moment.

I'm on Houston tonight +4.5.

Comment

congrats dragon...i hoped on mavs too tonight for 50 and also took player prop on yao ming goin over 10.5 rebounds. He gave me a scare but grabbed board 11 with like 50 seconds left so 2 for 2 2nite on NBA after being raped badly this NFL sunday

Comment

Congrats Maybe the worm has turned. That's 3 in a row with the Cowboys, Steelers and Mavs

Comment

Good call dragon! ... much to my shagrin

Comment

Is anyone good at the NBA? I have no interest in it at all but there is some money to be made I think. I stay away and pick my spots but can't stay into as much as needed to make any money.

So if you are a good NBA capper, I would love to read your daily insight.

Comment

The past several years I have made lots of lost FB money back at the beginning of the NBA season. Then it seems to get much tougher. But yes there is money to be made. I'm certainly very far from an expert though. I look at the season previews, injury reports and how the teams seem to be playing at the moment and look at past history, look at who they've just played and who's on deck and buy points here and there. I like 2-3 team parlays. Very amateurish at best.

Comment

keep me updated on your picks.... normally struggle in NBA... Really need to make the FB money back.
                jpehl

Comment

NBA picks

I myownself cannot pic NBA games with any consistency to save my life. So I look for free advice. Have found out that "free pics" are usually worth what you pay for them. BUT - last week I followed a Capper's picks (1 pick per day) and write-ups and so far the picks have been good on 4 of 5 days.

I am not sure about putting up the URL on this site as it looks like I am a shrill for them and I know how that is frowned upon.

Someone let me know about doing that or if you e-mail me I can tell you who it is - or something.

picks so far that I have been watching have been:

11-2 lakers +9 won
                  11-3 Pacers +5 1/2 won
                  11-4 Pistons -8 lost (this is where I started playing- figured)
                  11-5 Dallas -5 won
                  11-6 Phoenix -5 won

write ups have been very good --- I am 2-1.

I can continue putting up the picks right here if that is OK.

good luck,
                  Bernie

Comment

How can I email you?

Comment

question

I see by your sports posts that you have fee pics and "non-free pics" - what does that mean to us readers?
                      Do you sell pics?
                      Do I have to pay to get the "non-fee" picks?

Bernie

Comment

question 2

Last week - Was that you "non-free pick" on the Nets at home against the Rappers where the Nets scored 69 points?????

After that one you should lower your fee for non-free picks to "free".
                        thank you,

Bernie

Comment

Originally posted by Bernval
                          I see by your sports posts that you have fee pics and "non-free pics" - what does that mean to us readers?
                          Do you sell pics?
                          Do I have to pay to get the "non-fee" picks?

Bernie
                          To this point ... there have been three categories for the NBA selections I've referred to in different threads on Bettorsworld.com:

i) Free Picks
                          ii) Non Free Selections (a pay service)
                          iii) Complimentary Non Free Selections

Considering your pointed suggestion (about the true value of "Free Picks"), it seems to me that the better way to go with this might be just to have only the latter two categories.

Thanks ever so much for your feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernval
                            Last week - Was that you "non-free pick" on the Nets at home against the Rappers where the Nets scored 69 points?????

After that one you should lower your fee for non-free picks to "free".
                            thank you,

Bernie
                            The Nets/Raptors debacle on Friday night was indeed a "non Free" NBA Selection which I released on a complimentary basis to the good people here at Bettorsworld.com.

Please accept my sincere apologies on that one!

But, as you know very well, the best legitimate 'cappers in the world don't get it right 100% of the time. Correct?

What set that game apart for me, personally, was the very reason a legit 'capper like me ... who never ever makes a call on a Game Of The Month/Year/Decade/Century/etc., never ever bills a specific selection as a Lock/Game Of The Year/etc., ... because every single game is a potentially "Non-Winner" no matter if you're on the "right" side or not, depending on the method(s) of analysis you're using to make your selections in the first place.

As you can see for yourself, I've already taken your first suggestion (re: my complimentary non Free NBA Selections for today).

Your feedback is very much appreciated!

[as per your original request, how would I contact you by email? ... since I'm interested in the service you're tracking currently for the NBA]

Comment

The Raptor loss last night was another example of how things can play out in the NBA. The team is powered by Chris Bosh (16.7 PPG) and T.J. Ford (18 PPG) with C Andrea Bargnani chipping in 16.7 also. That's about 52 pts between the three on average going into the game. They combined for 14 last night....38 under their combined avg. As a whole the team shot a pathetic 41.6%.
                              Michael Redd is the main guy for Milwaukee at 24 PPG. Maurice Williams chips in 12 PPG with everyone else averaging 9 and under going into the game. Milwaukee shoots a blistering 60% from the field with 6 players in double figures in scoring. An off night by a star player or 2 combined with a hot shooting night for a lesser team can create a 30 pt spread loss pretty easily in the NBA. Their is a huge amount of talent in the NBA and on any given night any team can beat any other team handily.
                              Lowly Atlanta beats Dallas by 7 earlier this year. The Lakers beat Phoenix on their own court by 21.

Comment

Working...
                              X