Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else like the Mav's at home tonite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS IS MY POINT

I am here for the gambler/member to read and add to the posts to be helped and help other cappers to make good value selections in the betting on sporting events.

My original question was : Do you, Khandor, sell selections here on this forum?
    Those would be the non-free selections right?

If you do and you post the non-free selections after the games start it does no one any good here on the forum.

The complimentry selections you gave out tonight to make up for the Nets pick last week are Toronto and Denver.

the capper that I refered to that is 4 for 5 so far has made the selection for tonight the Boston Celtics -6 1/2.

I understand that one game does not mean a hill of beans and I throw this out just for the benefit of members here who might be interested - and not to make the capper look good so I can benefit economically in the future

Good luck to everyone especially Ray Allen (get another 30 tonight),
    Bernie

Comment

i) Free Picks
      ii) Non Free Selections (a pay service)
      iii) Complimentary Non Free Selections

Cat 1 - Free picks -- these are nice if they are from a person who wants to pick winners - and not from a person who wants you to lose - so you will feel that you should get the really good pics where you will win win win. YEA RIGHT.. You may start to hold your breath now -----

Cat 2 - Non free Selections (a pay service)_

If these plays are not free -- what is the price for your service'

Cat 3 ---Complimentary - what is the difference between "Free Picks" and
      compimentary pics.

Celtics beat Denver by 26 but let me tell you it was not that close, an entire half of closet time.

Celtics will be fine - got chemistry all ready.

Ray Allen is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernval
        I am here for the gambler/member to read and add to the posts to be helped and help other cappers to make good value selections in the betting on sporting events.

My original question was : Do you, Khandor, sell selections here on this forum?
        Those would be the non-free selections right?

If you do and you post the non-free selections after the games start it does no one any good here on the forum.

The complimentry selections you gave out tonight to make up for the Nets pick last week are Toronto and Denver.

the capper that I refered to that is 4 for 5 so far has made the selection for tonight the Boston Celtics -6 1/2.

I understand that one game does not mean a hill of beans and I throw this out just for the benefit of members here who might be interested - and not to make the capper look good so I can benefit economically in the future

Good luck to everyone especially Ray Allen (get another 30 tonight),
        Bernie
        And here are the simple points I'm trying to make, Bernval.

Point 1. Currently, the NBA selections I'm making in these threads - Free, Non Free and Complimentary Non Free - are helping no one, including me, as they're sucking big time.

Point 2. I have not 'sold' a pick of any sort - Free, Non Free or Complimentary Non Free - from a thread on this message board. And, you can count on this much ... neither will I, ever, until I start to do a better job of picking games correctly in the calls I'm making on Bettorsworld.com. Right now, I'm going nowhere fast in the NBA.

Point 3. If, on the other hand, at some point in the future, the Free Picks, the Non Free Selections or the Complimentary Non Free Selections I'm providing for the benefit of others on this message board do begin to show a consistent win percentage, I'll be sure to let you and others here know about them so that, should you/they wish to take advantage of this information you/they'll be in a good position to do so, from which we can all then benefit.

Point 4. The two Complimentary Non Free Selections I gave out tonight ... Toronto & Denver (two Non-Winners, again!) were not designed to "make up" for Friday nights debacle (NJ over Toronto ... oops, wrong, again!). They were given out today as my top two NBA Selections. Unfortunately for me, they were both unsuccessful.

Better luck to me and others heading toward tomorrow's slate of NBA games.

Comment

i) Free Picks
          ii) Non Free Selections (a pay service)
          iii) Complimentary Non Free Selections

Cat 1 - Free picks -- these are nice if they are from a person who wants to pick winners - and not from a person who wants you to lose - so you will feel that you should get the really good pics where you will win win win. YEA RIGHT.. You may start to hold your breath now -----

Cat 2 - Non free Selections (a pay service)_

If these plays are not free -- what is the price for your service'

Cat 3 ---Complimentary - what is the difference between "Free Picks" and
          compimentary pics.

Celtics beat Denver by 26 but let me tell you it was not that close, an entire half of closet time.

Celtics will be fine - got chemistry all ready.

Ray Allen is the man.
          Right now, I wouldn't "buy" an NBA pick from me, even if I could somehow pay myself.

I agree with your take on the C's, they will be fine this year.

Comment

Will not sell --- UNTIL

Point 2. I have not 'sold' a pick of any sort - Free, Non Free or Complimentary Non Free - from a thread on this message board. And, you can count on this much ... neither will I, ever, until I start to do a better job of picking games correctly in the calls I'm making on Bettorsworld.com. Right now, I'm going nowhere fast in the NBA.

thank you for explanation -

observation and suggestions from me :

You will share your picks with us for free - UNTIL - they get good - THEN - you will want to get paid for them. OK now we know.

My suggestion - forget about the "Free pics - Non free picks - complimentry non free picks" -- no one cares - the picks are listed under your name and that's how the picks will be judged.

I am waiting to hear from administrators of this forum before I type out the website of capper who is 5 of last 6 with ONE pick a day. Of course that capper has an agenda to sell many picks to people who are reading and playing the latest run of winners. Will it keep going? Everyone has a run in them from hell -- we will see.

I will be away all day till after 6PM eastern time today.

Better luck to you

Bernie

Comment

thank you for explanation -

observation and suggestions from me :

You will share your picks with us for free - UNTIL - they get good - THEN - you will want to get paid for them. OK now we know.
              Almost but still not exactly right.

A more accurate statement might be something like this instead:

If I'm ever going good with my Non Free Selections - which means operating at a solid win percentage over an extended period of time - I might think about offerring these picks to the good folks here at Bettorsworld.com, as a Pay Service, in which case both me and others can benefit from my established proficiency in such matters. Until such a time arrives, it makes no sense at all to offer a Non-Winning Pay Service to anyone (on my part) or to follow my selections for NBA games (on the part of others). Get my drift?

My suggestion - forget about the "Free pics - Non free picks - complimentry non free picks" -- no one cares - the picks are listed under your name and that's how the picks will be judged.
              Here's a slight difference ... you might not have thought of to this point.

Let's use my NHL Selections as an example.

If I'm sitting at the following numbers right now:

50%/6-6/-0.18 units - Free Picks (announced prior to puck-drop)

70%/14-6/+8.95 units - Non Free Selections (not announced)

0%/0-1/-1.2 units - Complimentary Non Free Selections (announced prior to puck-drop on a select basis)

What would you like me to do with this information?

a) Keep it to myself and not offer it to you at all;

b) Inform you of ALL my picks, in advance of puck-drop, with the following record to-date:

20-12/63%/+8.77 units;

c) Offer others the chance to do what they wish with the information I'm providing in these threads, distinguishing between the different types of "selections" I'm making at this time;

d) other.

I am waiting to hear from administrators of this forum before I type out the website of capper who is 5 of last 6 with ONE pick a day. Of course that capper has an agenda to sell many picks to people who are reading and playing the latest run of winners. Will it keep going? Everyone has a run in them from hell -- we will see.

I will be away all day till after 6PM eastern time today.

Better luck to you

Bernie
              My personal agenda is to try and make some $$$ via this web site and help others do likewise in the process, if at all possible. Unless I'm mistaken, that's the same as everybody else here (including you).

Bernie, your feedback is always very much appreciated by me.

Comment

My personal agenda is to try and make some $$$ via this web site and help others do likewise in the process, if at all possible. Unless I'm mistaken, that's the same as everybody else here (including you).

=-------------------------------------------

NO-- I am looking to make $$$ with the bets I make - not from fellow members of forum for info on games that could lead to me losing money because bets I make from info you sell.

I have had occasional contact with info sellers in the past and have always and I mean always been very dissappointed.

When you say you have "info" - does that mean you have info that everyone else can not get - is it inside info?? If not it is just your opinion.

thank you for continueing this dialog in a gentlemanly manner. I will continue to read you posts with interest.

Look for the post under "free pick question" I will post the pick for tonight.

good luck

Bernie

Comment

NO-- I am looking to make $$$ with the bets I make ...
                  Me too!

- not from fellow members of forum for info on games that could lead to me losing money because bets I make from info you sell.
                  Me too.

I have had occasional contact with info sellers in the past and have always and I mean always been very dissappointed.
                  I can safely say that you have never before had any contact with me.

When you say you have "info" - does that mean you have info that everyone else can not get - is it inside info??
                  Is "inside" info about the possible outcome of a game, in some way better than "outside" info, pertaining to the same game? ... in your opinion?

If not it is just your opinion.
                  Maybe there's a qualitative difference between the opinion of some versus another.

thank you for continueing this dialog in a gentlemanly manner. I will continue to read you posts with interest.
                  You're most welcome.

Look for the post under "free pick question" I will post the pick for tonight.

good luck

Bernie
                  Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X