Seahawks-SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks-SF

Any thoughts on the game tonight? Steven Alexander will not play. Should make Seahawks rely on the passing game. Might lean towards the overs.

Sorry meant Shaun

Comment

I made my plays early with seattle -9 and the over. However, after reading espn.com today, I am second guessing myself.. Still happy with the over though.

Hopefully we get more input!!!

Jeff

Comment

having alexander out isnt going to hurt their running game. he has been a bum all season. what a sick game to have to watch for MNF. I am gonna check out some player props myself.

Comment

I see now that there is a 100% chance of rain and fairly high winds.

Comment

I was liking the Seahawks all week - and with Dick Nolan's dad dieing the 49er's will be playing out of their head for their coach.

this is going to scare me awy from that play.

49er's can't score on their maothers - I expect them to play over their head on defense - maybe score on t/o as lots of passing will be the way Seattle will try to score.

good luck
            Bernie

Comment

Yes, it will be raining. Here on the Oregon Coast we just experienced our first winter storm with winds up to around 75mph. I would assume they will be getting the tail end of that storm. Their forecasted winds look like in the 20mph range with gusts into the low 30's.
              In the last meeting, Seattle had 37 rushing attempts and we'll probably see more of that considering the 49ers are giving up almost 130ypg rushing on average (and because of the weather). In that last game, S.F. QB Alex Smith got hurt on the 3rd play of the game and did not return. Trent Dilfer came in and sucked big-time in barely completing 30% of his pass attempts and throwing 2 picks. S.F. was also without the services of TE Vernon Davis in that game. The 49ers got behind early so they ended up relying on the pass. If it's a close game I think the under is a good play as both teams will probably be conservative. If one team jumps out of the gate however and someone has to try and play catchup (start passing) anything can happen, i.e. turnovers, short fields, easy scoring opportunities which would be good for the over of course.
              Notes -
              S.F. gave up 155 rushing yds in last week's 4 pt loss at Atlanta. Seattle got into an aerial shootout at Cleveland that saw almost 100 combined pass attempts and 682 passing yds. Seattle will be missing 2 offensive starters, RB Shaun Alexander and WR Deion Branch.

Comment

Paid a little extra for S.F. +10.5 and UN 38.5...pays 2-1.
                Seattle and OV is now officially in the bag

Comment

Ended up taking Seahawks-9- and over 37- worried about the over doesnt look like 49s are gonna score

Comment

Don't worry..it's in the bag.

Comment

Seattle had 18 FD's in the 1st H.....18!!! It's amazing they only had 17 pts.

Comment

Current weather in Seattle......46 and clear....winds 7 mph. Can someone please tell me what happened to the imminent...as in 100%.....chance of showers and 20 mph winds?

Comment

I know what you mean but they still cant score any points.

Comment

rotten SF cant play dead guess I just juice out. Seahawks did enough for me to cover the game but lose the total

Comment

I tell you, there are some absolutely pathetic pro football teams this year. Obviously San Francisco....Baltimore comes to mind ....Miami ....Oakland .....Jets ....St Louis. And more. Atlanta, Cincinnati, Minnesota. Seattle, Tampa Bay and San Diego are leading their divisions at 5-4. Has there ever been this many bad teams in one year?

Comment

Working...
                              X