No announcement yet.

Seahawks-SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's easy to post after the game is over, but any of my followers on the phone line will vouch for my prediction of Seattle winning the game 27-0 or 27-7...........Either way, the old axiom sticks, don't post and you clean up...........Posters like "Ese Dink" and "Bubbaloko" know what I played and they played it heavier than I did.........For the record, I posted the Pittsburgh Steelers as my contest pick yesterday, but it actually was a coin flip between that, and the UNDER on the Green Bay game and the Arizona Cardinals..............Naturally I post my surest bet (Pittsburgh) when the other "not so sure" plays bailed me out..........Now if that stupid San Diego game could have possibly gone over (as I predicted the conservative Chargers would win the game outright), we could have made a killing............But then again we wouldn't have the saying "Wudda,Cudda ,Shudda............We will live again to fight another day............Good Luck all.
    ;)

Comment

Originally posted by daddyd
      rotten SF cant play dead guess I just juice out. Seahawks did enough for me to cover the game but lose the total

SAME FOR ME.. a SMALL LOSS ON THE OVER AFTER THEY COVERED THE SPREAD. DAMN caps lock.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X