X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope everyone had a good turkey day. let's start the weekend off right

Comment

Friday Thoughts

My 2 plays for Friday are Colorado St and the over in Hawaii/Boise St. For the rams, this is likely coach Lubick's last game and the players will do everything they can to win. Wyoming has not done well on the road as well.

Hawaii/Boise St will be one of the football games that goes well past the 4 hour mark with lots of clock stoppages due to first downs and incomplete passes. By the time it is all said and done both teams will score in the 40's and the over will get there.

Good Luck!
      Swicat

Comment

Swicat I agree on the Hawaii.. I also like Boise st. to win and of course cover.

Thanks for the info on Cstate

Comment

Colorado State

I agree that Colorado St. should cover in this situation against the Cowboys. Good luck to all.

Comment

I was stupid enough to bet on Colorado just because I knew Nebraska blows chunks, but those fags didn't look they got the memo on how to wrap up and tackle either. BOTH defenses might have fared better had they tried to hit the ball carriers with their purses. Just a hideous game to be forced to watch. Almost feel bad taking the money. Those "Cornholers" are about one tiny step above a corn-bore plague for those poor saps in Nebraska who supposedly don't have anything else in that region.

Comment

Yeah, it's amazing that a team that has prided itself on defense all these years has come to this. I was stationed in Omaha, NE for 3 years and those people live for Cornhusker football. I can only imagine what they are going through right now. This fool of a coach won't be around much longer.

Comment

Just saw where Callihan got shit-canned. Dr Tom probably should have done that the first day he was at the helm.

Comment

Lest we forget that Callahan was the beginning of the end for my Oakland Raiders...........He took over when Jon Gruden bolted to Tampa Bay, and luckily got them into the Super Bowl with a team that Gruden compiled and Callahan quickly destroyed.........We haven't been the same since............and neither has Nebraska.............I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did.......He's a very nice guy, but a little too nice to be a head coach.........Most successful head coaches are hard-core boot camp style motivators and he just didn't fit the profile.........His record clearly speaks for itself...........Oh well.
                  ;)

Comment

Working...
                  X