NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs

I like the Redskins to straight-up win the game. Redskins played a much harder schedule vs Seahawks. Take the points or bet the money line!!!

I think Jacksonville will win straight-up on the road.

I'm also leaning towards the Giants plus the 3 points.

Havn''t seen the line on SD / Ten. I have SD favored -5.5...not sure what actual line is.

Just some early thoughts.

I see the redskin game going over. Seattle will throw 40+ times.

also looking at a small parlay of SD/over. if SD can cover 9, they will score in high 20s or 30s.

agree with Jax winning outright at pitt. steelers exposed run D will be the difference.

Comment

I know the Giants play well on the road and the Bucs didnt close out the season strong (for various reasons) but I wouldn't play the Giants here. I have many reasons for this thinking but it would take me to long to type.

Comment

I'm having trouble seeing why so many people even like the Giants here...I don't get it! Because they gained so much confidence for playing the Pats tough? So did Philadelphia and Baltimore and then they both laid an egg the next week. Is it because Manning played one good game at QB coming down the stretch - vs. alot of inconsistent games? It can't be coaching, as Coughlin has a poor post-season record while Gruden is good in the post-season. I just don't buy it...unless I'm missing something, it's got to be the Bucs.

Comment

I like Jacksonville +13 **** 4 stars.

GB -8 (Vegas has the line right on...leaning towards GB) 0 Star

NYG +7.5....like the hook 1 Star

SD +8.5...not big on this play. 0 Star

Comment

4-0 perfect last weekend....nailed it.
            6-2 post season.

SD 1*
            GB 1*

Comment

Hey Dinger...how'd you do last week?