Giants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants!

Unbelievable! I didn't think it could happen, but I had a feeling it would! Somehow, someway.

How did Eli get out of that sack and how did Tyree make that catch? The football gods strike!

Eli must have some good karma and the Pats or Belicheat must have some bad karma. Also, it doesn't help your team if 90-95% of the millions of people watching the game are passionately rooting against you because of your attitude and arrogance. There is a collective consciousness and if a vast majority of it has a certain desire, it gets fulfilled - one way or another (Eli's escape, Tyree's catch.)

There are laws of Nature in this universe that have certain principles - such as "As you sow, so shall you reap." It's called karma and you can never escape it. If you cheat or do some wrong, it will come back to you in some shape or form, eventually. (Sorry to get philosophical on you guys.)

Belichick is such a sore loser. His life can only be happy if he wins every silly football game. It's just a game Billy. It ain't real life.

Seriously, sports should just be fun, not life or death.

On another note, it seems like the football gods had to knock Peyton out of the playoffs so Eli AND Peyton could relish this day together. Now that they both have one under their belts, they could sort of enjoy going against each other in one.

There is order in this crazy universe.

I'm getting so sick of looking at Peyton's face on TV. Maybe we'll get some relief now

Comment

Working...
    X