X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck Woodee with all those plays

TRAP LINE
    Ohio State -8 @ Northwestern

I see 81% of the money on OSU while the line has dropped from -9.5 to -8 for OSU.
    NW has just won 2 out of their last 12 games and look horrible, The books have put their faith in NW tonight and I am having a hard time believing them.
    NW has only covered 1 single digit spread all season so far. I can't pull the trigger on NW.

The play should be NW +8
    I'll pass a kick myself tomorrow

PS I missed 2 earlier plays based on traps. play on South florida + 3 1/2 vs Syracuse & NBA NY+8 @ Boston. these already started though.
    good luck

Comment

TRAP LINE
      Ohio State -8 @ Northwestern

Garister, I looked at this game also
      Agree NW is Horrible

Minnesota scored 92 points on the wildcats
      on 2-2-08 at NW

My Numbers show NW within 5

Carpet

Comment

Crap.
        Too many of the wrong plays.

I will regroup and be back.

Comment

Boise State -2 (by 1/2) over Nevada...Nevada played on Monday and may be a bit tired for match up with tough Boise team at home and off loss.

ML Parlay:

Iowa/Stanford

Comment

Playing Washington State/Oregon State OVER 120 for 2 Units. Feeling really good about this one. Good Luck.

Comment

Adding one more:

Idaho +4 (1/2 pt buy) over Fresno State

Comment

TRAP

6PM Fordham @ Umass-9 1/2
                84% on Umass line has dropped from -11 1/2 to -9 1/2

Fordham +10 on the buy is the play

sorry for the late post just got home.
                good luck

Comment

Nice call again on that trap game...I saw that kind of angle on the Fresno game too but not as dramatic. Everyone thinks 'who the hell is Idaho?" Fresno should beat up on them easily...And then Idaho wins SU as did Fordham!

These are some good situations and good money makers...Not logical to the naked eye at all but nice plays. Keep it up and I am am straing to try to find these more and more too.

I had a 2-1 day to rebound from Balck Wednesday.

Comment

damn I wonder what Fordhams ML was on a 9 1/2 dog? I didn't check, wasnt expecting a SU win.

Zshimer hit his over so it was a good thursday for all.

Columbia -2 1/2 @ Dartmouth.

73% already on Columbia while the line has dropped from -3 to -2 1/2 this maybe a play if the line drops to atleast -2. BUT its really early and that can change so I will update later this afternoon.

Quiet nite with only 8 college hoops and NO NBA
                    good luck

Comment

The play will be on Dartmouth if continues
                      good luck

Comment

Nice work last night guys. No plays tonight with the light card, but going to be back tomorrow with some plays for Saturday

Comment

columbia upto 75% but the line isn't moving down, so I will lay off this play and look for something tomorrow.

Cornell is getting hammered at 90% though
                          good luck

Comment

Didn't someone mention one time that the % of action is just the % of all wagers, not the amount of money wagered? Meaning you could have 75 wagers of $10 each and 25 wagers of $50 each and the line wouldn't necessarily move in the direction of the most wagers. I mean, it seems like it's been working OK for you but not sure the rationale applies. But what do I know...I'm just a dumbass

Comment

Dragon,
                              yes I meant wagers % not Money. I did say money but I meant wagers in my posts. You are correct.
                              good luck

Comment

garister,

I'm appreciative of this type of info you're providing, re: "%-of-the-action" linked with "opposite-direction-line-moves" ... really interesting stuff!

If you don't mind me asking, from which site are you accessing these numbers?

Thanks, in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X