$$$College Hoops$$$ Week of Feb.11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$$College Hoops$$$ Week of Feb.11

I don't see much I like today on Big Monday. Kansas/Texas is a good game but not really finding any value. Not overally impressed by Texas but they are at home. Will watch the line and probably juts watch this one without a play.

Playing Valpo +2 over Ill-Chicago...No real reason why. Ill-chi has been good at home but think Valpo is the better team from what I have seen. Think they steal a road win here.

No other strong plays on the board in my eyes. probably would lean with KU and St.Marys if I were forced to play anything else.

Comment

Possible trap line:

8PM ESPN2 ST Marys-5 1/2 @ Santa Clara
      79% on STM while the line has dropped from - 6 1/2 to -5 1/2. The line should be getting higher.

I will play SC +6 on the buy.
      good luck

Comment

A couple good hunches tonite garister...congrats!

Comment

Nice call on that Santa Clara game. I saw it at +6.5 in the morning and almost grabbed but backed off. Was a spooky line. I actaully played St.Marys on a small tease with Nevada at the last minute.

Like Depaul +7 vs. Louisville tonight--Have to do some more research on it but think Lville may come out a bit flat on the road after GT win.

Also, Michigan State +2 at Purdue...Purdue off big win at Wiscy.

Comment

Playing Bradley -1.5 @ Indiana State... Thinking about playing it BIG unless someone wants to talk me out of it lol.. I think Bradley is a much better team here getting a 10 point win.

Comment

Adding Purdue -1.. Might be a trap but I cant resist taking Purdue in this spot... they always seem to give a solid effort, especially in Big 10 play

Comment

Lie that Bradley play and added it to my plays too. I liked it early but thought I was missing something.

My fav play of the day is Wiscy-Mil +7 over Butler...Mil is rested and Butler is on 3rd game of 3 striaght road trips. Good situation here catching points with a live, well-rested home doggy.

Also played UNC -6.5 over Virginia...Line is dropping due to heels recent strugles.. Everything points to Virginia as a home dog so i am going the other way.

Comment

TRAP Line

NC -7 @ Vagina

77% money on NC while line is dropping from -8 1/2 to -6 1/2 on some,
                  With Lawson still out for NC I think they continue to struggle on the road.

I hate to see us opposite woodee. But this has been working for me so I am sticking with it for now.

My Play Vagina +8 on the buy
                  good luck

Comment

2H NC @ Virgina + 2 1/2

NC up 7 at break, this play gives me a +9 1/2 for Game
                    good luck

Comment

1-1 on the night for me.. bad call on Bradley. I ended up playing both games for 1 unit and only lost the juice.

Comment

Thank you Cavs...............Cha Ching full game and 2nd half.

Cavs lose by 1
                        good luck

Comment

how bout vandy in the first half! With how they've played and how much better Kentucky has been lately...who saw this coming? 41-11 at the half? Crazy....glad i didn't play on Kentucky..and certainly wish i would have played on Vandy. Talk about the game to stake your life savings on. Favored by 4..currently covering by 26..even a good comeback kentucky will still get covered by 10 points or so.

Comment

I had a horrible day. Wiascy-Mil was the biggest dissappointment as they led most of the game but Butler came back to send it to OT and then covered. Those are the kind that Piss you off. Getting 7 points, goes to OT and then lose the game and cover in 5 minutes.

UNC was a bad call. I actually backed off that one a bit and only played it for a 1/2 unit. UNC is team that could very easily get upset early in the tourney. Lawson is out now, and if he does not come back to 100%, they are a team that can be beat early.

Bradley was one of those that looked too easy and it was. Lots of sharp cappers on them too and that usually equals a loss.

Depaul wasn't even close. Lost by 20.

Nice call on your winner's guys!

Comment

CBB 7:00PM Wisconsin +4 at Indiana
                              CBB 7:00PM St Bonaventure +18 at St Josephs
                              CBB 7:00PM Duquesne at Dayton Over 153½
                              CBB 7:00PM Rhode Island +2 at Temple
                              CBB 7:30PM South Carolina +3½ at Georgia
                              CBB 8:00PM Drake +3½ at Southern Illinois
                              CBB 8:00PM LSU at Florida -13½
                              CBB 8:00PM Baylor +1 at Oklahoma State
                              CBB 11:00PM New Mexico -1 at San Diego State

Going to step up the amount of plays as all these make the grade but back off on units and only play these for 1/2 a unit. I don't want to leave out any winners, but I also don;t want to expose to much of my bankroll either. Think these are the best on the large board tonight.

Don't have too much time for write ups but my fav play is probably Wiscy + over Indy.

Comment

Working...
                              X