No announcement yet.

College Hoops--NBA--Week of March 10!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops--NBA--Week of March 10!!

One of the best couple weeks of CBB starts this week. Lets pick some winners!!

Monday:

Rider +3 vs. Siena...Siena had to come back from a 10 point deficit last night and Rider won rather easily. I will take the points on this game where either team can win. Barking doggy here.

Other than that I have really no interest in the others. Elon and Ark-LR look tempting as dogs too.

Comment

Hopefully we can get some activity in here...Pretty quiet.

Here is the rest of my card for monday--Still like Rider as my top play.

Backing off to a 1/2 unit on these as lines are tight.

Gonzaga OVER 126.5

Middle tennesee +11 over South Bama

Parlay--Gonzaga ML/Elon +17

Denver Nuggets +7 over SA

Comment

10:30PM Toronto @ Lakers-11 (Buy +1/2)
        good luck

Comment

Like that Lakers play tonigt--line is up to 13 now. I grabbed at 11 on the buy too.

3-2 for me last night...

College
          Cleveland State +10 over Butler

Thats all for now. May jump on Princeton in the obscure Ivy league Tuesday game. Public is all over Penn...A meaningless game.

Comment

Nevermind on Princeton--Thought they were a doggy.

Comment

Caught a couple early lines for Wednesday--Think these lines may move...

Cuse -1 over Nova...Hot team basically at home.

Tulane +3 over Marshall

Comment

0-2 for me with the lakers wining but not covering and Cleve State staying close most of the game but losing by 15.

Wednesday:

Cuse pk -117 over Nova

Tulane +3 over Marshall

Played thses right when lines came out yesterday so I think they may have moved.

Comment

The picks i have been posting have been have been games where the line has moved 1.5 or more points, then i would play the side that the move helped. For example, last night Lakers started at -11 ended up at -13, play would have been the Raptors since they recieved 2 more points from when it opened. Play would have been successful. I wanted to know if anyone else used this strategy and if they knew anything about line movements for conference and NCAA games.

Comment

villanova would be a play under this strategy today as they opened at +1.5 and our now +3. I just hope this isn't a movement from early sharp money like you woodee

lets get this thread rolling, its the most wonderful time of the year!!!

Comment

BigD -

You're strategy is a very good one. Anytime you are getting the best of the number, the best line that was offered on a particular game at any given time, you are getting tremendous value and increasing your chances of winning.

Thrown in some handicapping or some sound logic on the play and then you're really on to something. If you like one side to begin with, and you're even just an average handicapper, getting those extra 2 points on the side you like will make you a long term winner.

Comment

Along those lines, Woodee, I like you're Syracuse play, but I missed the boat. I like them at pk to -1 but anytime you're dealing with the number 2 in hoops as a fav, you need to be careful.

So, Bigd has the right idea. At -2.5, the only side worth looking at is the dog.

I'm hoping the line comes back down before tip off.

By the way, while there are no key numbers in hoops with the same significance as football, some sharp players will buy on and off the 2.........

Other games I was looking at today were Rhode Island and Eastern Michigan.

Comment

Yeah, i agree with you too. I would have looked at Nova with those points as I think it will be a close game but I have been good lately of spotting a good opening line and jumping on it before it moves. I think the Cuse move is more of a public movement myself with many on them for some of the same reasons I am, but now the value is gone. If I were to play it now, I would take Nova and the points or just pass completely.

I like Eastern Michigan too. I circled it and was going to do some more research on it. I know they have some solid players and a better offense than Ball State.

I will play on them at -2.

Don't know about RI yet? Still looking at them too.

So Adding:

East Michigan -2

Comment

Well, Cuse Showed up like thye always do when I am on them. Start well and then get their asses handed to them and lose by 20.

EMU was a winner by 5.

Going to add:

Buffalo +9 at Miami-OH...Don;t know why really except for Miami has probs scoring at times and 9 is too much if they shoot poorly.

Lasalle +8 (1/2 pt buy) over Duquense...Should be a hard fought battle here with improving Lasalle and up and down Dukes. Like the points here a lot in a close one.

Thats all for now...Eyeing a couple solid ML parlays for tommorrow.

Comment

Wake Forest +1

I like Wake today getting a point against the 'Noles. Wake won both meetings this year and are playing in their home state.

Comment

Working...
                              X