No announcement yet.

Back to the Bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually flipping bet the Rockies once again---And they blew the huge lead to lose it. Damn Cubs.

Besides that I cannot find too much else tonight. Possibly the Yanks or Marlins?

Comment

Rest of Friday--

Pirates +140 over STL--Bucs always have STL number. Wellenmeyer has been overly good this year and can't see that continuing. Play against him more than anything.

Marlins +130 over Philly...Tough to go agianst Philly but Hendrickson over Meyers on the mound at a dog price. have to take a shot.

San Fran -120 over SD...Cain must go. SF on a mini-streak and SD blows still. Maddux may wet his depends tonight.

Stupid parlay of the day for 1/2 unit--

Braves-Reds OVER 9/ Pistons pk (-240ish)

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12
        I actually flipping bet the Rockies once again---And they blew the huge lead to lose it. Damn Cubs.
        So did I. I went out to work in the yard up 4-0 and was feeling pretty good. Damn Cubs. The Yankees are usually the ones that screw me.

Comment

And then those days happen! Swept the board the wrong way--Gave it all back from the night before.

May watch from the sidelines on Saturday.

Comment

Saw a couple dogs for saturday--

Astros +165 over Brewers

Twins +140 over Yanks

Batlimore +110 over Red sox

Thats all for me today.

Comment

0-3 saturday.

Sunday--

Baltimore +110 over Bo Sox...Colon is not as good as he has been so far. like to go against him on the road here.

Cards -1.5 (+155) over Pitts

Houston/MIL OVER 9.5...Bush/Chacon = over

Toronto -106 over LAA

Thats all for today but feel good about all of them.

Comment

2-2 for a slight profit. Jays blow it in the 9th as Ryan blows the save.

Colon proved me wrong and the orioles are the orioles again.

Comment

Working...
                X