No announcement yet.

MLB - thoughts and plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- $56.....I'm down $1 for the past 2 days.

Comment

Feel free to clog up my thread if you want--thats what its there for is to have all the info/plays in one spot.

My one play tanked with the Cards Bullpen last night.

Comment

OK....I've posted in woodee's thread.

Comment

Woodee - what's up with your cards???? 3 days in a row I play them and 3 days in a row they tank against the Royals......I know they are banged up, but the Royals?

Could this be the beginning of the end........?

Comment

Jeff

The Cards always get their lunch handed to them
            vs Kansas City ......

Throw the records out the door when STL plays
            KC

Another team thats owns the Cards is
            the Brewers (keep that in the back of your mind)

Carpet

P.S. I dont believe this is a sign of things to
            come for the cards....

Comment

Actually, they split their 6 game series last year making it 6 years straight that the cards either won or tied the series with KC. That, and the fact that we were talking about a basement dweller (year after year) going up against the 2nd best team in the NL with a proven skipper leading the way, made the Cards look attractive (to me) despite injuries especially at the attractive prices.

So much for logic.

It would appear as though the Cards are in trouble heading into Boston where the Sox are 28-7 this year!

Watch the Cards sweep the Sox : )

That's baseball - and a good example why there's so much value in betting underdogs. Look at the Didgers today.......

Comment

Sorry guys-Was away in Chicago for the weekend watching Kenny Chesney at Soldier field. Some friend of mine partied backstage with a bunch of cubs-sox players. But you have to have nice boobs to get back there andf I am lacking in that department!

Cards alomost swept the sox! Actaully should have if that sorry excuse for a relief pitcher Chris Perez would go back the AAA.

They are a hard team to figure out. I was on them against KC too.

I will watch and update you on what I think but its not looking good.

Comment

I'm posting my plays in woodees's baseball thread in case anyone is interested.

Comment

Working...
                  X