Bodog Payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodog Payments

Anyone else having problems with Bodog making payments on time? I requested a payout on May 24, got the check on June 21st, deposited it, and now the bank has a 15 day hold, funds wont be available till July 15th, that is BULLSHIT!!!!

Bank Bounces Bodog check

Wells fargo bounced my bodog check for $500.00. Will update on how fast they get my money to me as well as them covering bank fees and if they comp me for all the inconvienence.

Comment

Bodog Customer Service:

Thank you for contacting Bodog Customer Service,

In regards to your inquiry, so that we may preprocess your payout, we require that you send in the bounced payout in the amount of $500.00 and evidence of any fees via e-mail to [email protected], or by fax to 1-888-743-2269. Once we have received these items, we will begin reprocessing your payout as swiftly as possible.

Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Customer Service

Comment

The Bodog Saga Continues...............

Dear Mr XBigPappa
        Account:

Thank you for contacting us with your query.

Upon referral of your statement, we are please to inform you that the equivalent of your NSF fees incurred have now been credited to your Bodog account balance. This should reflect as soon as you very next log in. (i would prefer to have the LOOT insead of it being "credited" to my account, iv already paid the bank for Bodogs error)
        Moreover, your payout check has now been put through processing to be re-issued. You will be be contacted with a tracking ID number as soon as it becomes available.

Once again, we wish to thank you for your patience and understanding in this issue and wish you continued success at our tables.

Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
        Bodog Financial Services
        [email protected]

1-888-263-0000

What Bodog does not say in the message is that it will take another "15 to 20 days" until they remail my loot...............Note that i requested the payout on May 24th!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Back in the 2007 Football Season, I dealt with Bodog almost exclusively.......I requested a $3,000 payout on one occasion that they sent to me within 5 days of the request, but on the second occasion, it did seem to take a bit longer (7-14 days) for the same amount (if you make withdrawls for more than $3,000, they pick up the tab )...........But never in my account existence, have they ever bounced a check on me, which kind of worries me at the moment -- will keep more than an eye on this in the coming weeks -- especially since I am receiving much better incentives from other books regarding the upcoming season...........Baseball seems to take a back seat to all of the wagering done during the "Foots", and we get no love at the time being..........Let's hope for the best............Good Luck, and stay in touch Pappa...............Boone.
          ;)

Comment

Ok, got another replacement Check yesterday drawn on a Canadian Bank. Will deposit and hold my breath...........ill let everyone know when and IF it clears LOL

Comment

So Far so good, the "replacement" check that BoDog sent last week has not bounced yet..............Ill wait another week before i give the GREEN Light.

It appears that if you send $$$$ western union, they send you a payout western union 2 to 5 days after your request, so the moral of this story is if you want to get paid fast by bodog, dont fund your account with a debit/credit card.......use western union.

Comment

BoDog`s rating has been plummeting recently...check out the SBR..must be having a lot of trouble with U.S. accounts.

Comment

From an e-mail I got from Kevin O'Neil, one of the sharpest cappers in the biz. I am on his mailing list and he is usually right on top of things before most know.

"Everyone acts like they're all out of business, but in fact, much of the online gaming world continues to thrive quietly, without the publicity and advertising storm of a few years ago, the same can’t be said for the industry’s premier publicity hounds.

Calvin Ayre’s penchant for thumbing his nose at the US Government has, as most expected, come back to haunt online gaming leader Bodog. Forbes reports tonight that the heat is on Bodog, with $24 million confiscated from accounts kept by the company and their payment processors. Further action would be no surprise.

Bodog founder Ayre supposedly left the company this summer, though there’s a surprising lack of information in his Wikipedia entry on the controversy that has surrounded the mercurial gaming entrepreneur. You get the sense that Wikipedia Sanitizer was a full time position in Vancouver.

If I had money in there, it would be out ASAP, and that would be my suggested course of action for anyone who would miss the cash they have in there. I don't know anything else, I think this is a clear case of "get out ASAP". Busy with football prep, if I have any more information I'll post it at www.realworldsports.com."

Comment

BoDog is on a 40 day payment processing schedule right now.

The bounce check was probably due to the government seizing the accounts in the american institutions.

Still never had a problem with them after all these years. They have accounted for every penny they ever promised.
                    http://www.ashnetwork.com

Comment

Originally posted by FixerWins
                      BoDog is on a 40 day payment processing schedule right now.

The bounce check was probably due to the government seizing the accounts in the american institutions.

Still never had a problem with them after all these years. They have accounted for every penny they ever promised.

BoDog is having some problems with the government seizing the accounts in the american institutions.

krc

Comment

Has anyone had a problem recently with Bodog? I made a payout for a hefty sum about 28 business days ago. Holding my breath that it arrives around the 40 day business day mark. Has anyone received a payout recently after the 40 day mark was established by Bodog?

Comment

Working...
                        X