Jeff Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Question?

Just curious if I could post picks in the contest for the following two days or if I had to wait till next week. Im pretty sure that I have to sit out but just wanted to make sure.
    Thanks,
    Jpehl

Can anyone help me? Im sure I cant but just wanted to make sure.
    jpehl

Comment

Not sure what you mean jphel.

Everyone seems to be posting all five games at once, even though there are games all weekend.

What do you mean wait until next week?

Comment

well maybe Im confused but I think it says you have to post your picks by 7 EST on 8/7 . I was curious if I could post today since I screwed up. Its not a big deal just wanted to play if I could.
        Jpehl

Comment

Yeah, it does say post picks by 7 PM, August 7 and nothing about being able to post later even if for later games. But in the NFL GOW contest in the regular season, guys who missed Sunday's cutoff time were able to pick the Monday night game, so if there is a precedent, then you should be able to pick 5 of these upcoming games.

Jason can confirm that guys who missed Sunday's cutoff time were able to pick the Monday night game, as well as the guys who did so.

I'd say go ahead and make your picks and the judges can rule later. You're even with me - I was 0-2-1 last night!

Comment

Sorry I didn't reply earlier....

You can post plays this week afte the deadline.

But I had to make the deadline the 7th in order to be able to grade and keep track of everything. Otherwise, it would be impossible to check and re-check to make sure all posts were before kick off, etc.etc.....

Comment

Hey not a problem at all. Thanks for the contest.
              jpehl

Comment

Sorry Im a little slow today Im going to post the picks and if they count they count and If they dont its not a problem either.
                Dallas +3
                Miami -2
                Atl +6
                Dallas OVER
                Miami under

I posted them here just in case they do not count.
                Thanks,
                jpehl

Comment

Working...
                X