Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football opening weekend review/thoughts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football opening weekend review/thoughts.

Will be bakc to post but thought it would be good to look back at week 1 and share any insights or thoughts on what transpired the first week.
    Heres a couple of my observations--

Texas A&M getting beat out right as 19 poitn favs and pne of the posters in here called it.

ECU winning Su as a BW key release over V Tech.

Michigan obviously has serious issues on offense. Their defense actually played well (held Utah 4 times to just FG's), but the offense kept them on the field and kept giving them poor field position. Only 11 FD's, 36 yds rushing, 203 total yds? That's pretty pathetic. They'll be lucky to win a single Big 10 game this year.

No one should be surprised at Bowling Green's upset of Pittsburgh. Typical Wannstedt.
    Tennessee's loss to UCLA didn't surprise me as the Vols are always over-rated. I like UCLA this year though. I think we saw the real Craft in the 2nd half, and that defense is really good.
    Clemson getting dumped didn't surprise me either. All pre-season hype.
    ECU's upset of Virginia Tech wasn't that surprising. They should have a pretty good team this year.
    That Maclin dude on Missouri is awesome! They ought to get him the ball every time. Wow!
    I think Nebraska may be better than expected this year.
    And USC looks like the real deal this year!

Comment

I was impressed with the defense of ECU....
      bama, oklahona, arizona and florida also impressed me as did illinois in the loss ...

Comment

Working...
      X