Stretch Run Bases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch Run Bases

i am going to play 1-3 baseball plays per day from here and out and try to cacth the book sleeping. Only high lavue plays to grind out a little profit as we move towards the end of the year. Only about a 1/2 unit each.

Tuesday:

Rockies +1.5 (-110) at san Fran...Look close and the Rockies are only 6 games out of the west and still techically in it. Linecum on the mound for SF but Colorado at home. I will take the RL just in case of a 1-run loss.

White Sox -115 at Cleveland...Lee is done for the series so lets jump on the sox as they battle the twins for the division crown. Danks/Carmona

STL +100 over DBacks
    trying to decide between the Cards and Mets. I don't know if the cards heads are in it anymore but think if they win a could in a row they may start going after it again. Wainwright on the mound vs. petit is a favorable pitching match-up for the cards. Will try it in hopes AW gives them a lift.

I like the Dodgers RL -1.5 +105 tonite. Padres are going with a watered-down lineup (as if it wasn't already)

Comment

Nice call on Dodgers--Almost played it but did not get it in time.

2-1 for me for a small profit

Going to chase with white sox on Wednesday against Injuns.

White Sox -130 over Cleveland--early start. Vasquez.

Comment

I think I'm going to try that again with the Dodger RL -1.5 EVEN. Pads are giving 'tryouts' it seems with rookies Matt Antonelli and Will Veneable in the line-up last night. They've already had Chase Headley and Nick Hundley in there for awhile. Part of the reason is injuries and part because they are out of it at 30 some games under .500 and 17 games out. But tonite they even go with a rookie pitcher making his first MLB appearance with 24 yr old lefty Wade LeBlanc getting the call-up from Triple-A, where he went 11-9, 5.32 this season. Kuroda has given up just a single run in 4 of his last 6 starts, and just 2 runs in another. The Dodgers are also batting 12 pts higher vs lefties this year at .270. They have won 4 in a row and need wins badly to keep pace with Arizona. They have already taken the first 2 from the Pads by more than 2 runs each, winning 5-2 and 8-4.

Comment

Well, while I was dickin' around writing that it went to -115 That's a lesson....bet, then write.

Comment

Going with the Twins to win one tonight--

Thursday--

Minny +103 over toronto--I played it earlier and I think Minny is a fav now.

Comment

Well, since it's been so successful, I'm going against the Padres again at Milwaukee. I'll take Milwaukee RL -1.5 @ -115. Suppan vs Estes who is coming off of the DL and hasn't pitched in the bigs since 5/28. Milwaukee is batting 23 pts higher vs lefties at .274. Plus, Pads going with 4 rookies and a 2nd stringer in the starting lineup.
              I also like KC in game 2 with Davies vs 0-3 Dan Meyer. KC bats almost 25 pts higher vs lefties at .279.

Comment

One play tonight--

Dodgers -140 over SD...Maddux over Baek

Comment

Early Wedneday play--

ML Parlay--

Arizona/Milwaukee...Aces on the mound for both teams. Both off losses while they are in the thick of the race. Aces come thru for big wins for btih brewers and Dbacks.

Comment

Working...
                  X