SITE PROBLEMS - CONTEST PICKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SITE PROBLEMS - CONTEST PICKS

GUYS - We had server issues today - traffic goes nuts on first nfl day and we couldn't handle it.

We have to make a decisiion about whether contests plays count this week.

LAST MAN STANDING WILL NOT COUNT.

GAME OF WEEK - UP TO YOU GUYS- PAPPA?

Unless you let guys post for the late games or Monday games. That way, everybody could get in and the guys who had their picks in early won't be disappointed.

I got in just before game time on the GOW Contest, but couldn't get into the Last Man Standing Contest in time. I will enter that now if things are working again.

Comment

jeff......i emailed you my nfl gow pick on time.

Comment

If people tried to get their picks in by Saturday night it would help.

Comment

Jeff,

As you know ... I, too, emailed you my Game Of The Week (Week 1) Selection on time.

Comment

Jeff,

Likewise with my selection for the NFL Last Man Standing Contest (Week 1).

Comment

To be fair I think every pick before their game started should count. I mean something out of the ordinary happened and nobody should be penalized if their pick was placed before the kickoff of their game. Just my 2 cents

Comment

I emailed Jeff at 12:23 on last man standing pick of Buf. I got the other nfl contest pick in around 10:00 then the system gave busy signals after that.

Comment

The most fair thing to do is to count every pick that got in before that game time. And anyone who still didn't get in can pick a game tonight, or if you want to be really flexible if they don't want to be limited to tonight's game, they could pick two games next week. That's plenty fair without penalizing those who got in in time.

Could do the same for the Last Man Standing Contest.

Comment

Jeff are you going to honor those of us that emailed you the picks.........this in my opinion should be honored now and in the future if this ever happens again???..........seems fair.

Comment

Of course it seems fair......your pick won.

We will count the picks of those who got them in on time, or emailed me.

Those that couldn't get in can make 2 picks this week.

Comment

Jeff,

If you can email me those picks you received yesterday, I will then update the standings Tuesday or Wednesday.

Comment

Taxman - looks like just the ones I put at the end of the other thread.........

Comment

Getting 2 picks next week for those of us who could not get in seems very fair.

Thanks,
                            Swicat

Comment

taxman - msubulldog had the SAINTS

Comment

Working...
                              X