Brandon Lang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Lang

According to some very reliable sources, Lang's picks yesterday were a 20 dime on Seattle and 5 dime on the Pats. According to his site, he went "A Perfect 2-0" Sunday with the Bills and the Panthers. Is Lang this big of a scammer?

95% of these clowns are............They're all the same........Once in a while they'll get hot and give you a couple of winners in a row, but I wouldn't think of spending much time and especially money on any of these fools.........Brandon Lang, Mike Wynn, Jack Price ........whatever name they go by, they're all a bunch of mongloids when it comes to picking winners over the long run, and then they come up with this "perfect weekend" horseshit..........Stick to the pubclications backed by Bettorsworld if you need any insight.......I know for a fact that "Power Sweep" had a pretty profitable weekend...........Good Luck.
    ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD59
      According to some very reliable sources, Lang's picks yesterday were a 20 dime on Seattle and 5 dime on the Pats. According to his site, he went "A Perfect 2-0" Sunday with the Bills and the Panthers. Is Lang this big of a scammer?

.... not surprised at all. and yes, seattle/pats is what i heard too.

Comment

Technically, he's not lying.......he just fails to mention that it's a perfect 2-0 losers................

Comment

The only picks I would ever buy would be that of the heralded Consensus Report :P . It just shocks me that he just flat out lies. Surely people who buy his picks, follow him, lose on his picks and twrite how he won both picks should cease people from paying money to this scum. Just don't get how these types stay in business.

Comment

Brandon Lang
            Dont drink the Kool aid

Comment

Hey Big D it should not come as shock that these touts lie.
              They are trying to get you to part with as much money as possible and if that means telling you one side of a game and somebody the other then thats what they will do been there and been scamed.
              Trust yourself and the handicapers here
              There are some good cappers here.

Comment

He's the definition of a tout...he played everything...both sides...

Comment

Just in case anyone wants to know Lang is on Rutgers tonight 5 dimes

Comment

Working...
                  X