No announcement yet.

NFL GAME OF THE WEEK CONTEST - WEEK 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-mail sent to Jeff at 9:47 am Pacific Standard Time (12:47 am Eastern Standard time).

"My selection is Chicago Bears."

laxsfo99

Comment

Pittsburgh

"email to jeff"

Comment

Sent to Jeff via email

U Detroit/Green Bay

(11:02 AM CDT)

Comment

Steelers

Comment

Philadelphia +6.5

Comment

tried to post my play yesterday morning but the site was down. If we're still accepting plays I'll take:

philly + 6.5

Comment

People need to get your picks in earlier. You were warned about the site problems last week and then you turn around and wait until the last minute again. This can't go on every week.

Comment

dragon 1952,

Agree, but what would you suggest?

Possibly:

Sunday morning by 9:00 am Eastern Standard Time

Midnight Saturday Eastern Standard Time

or What?

laxsfo99

Comment

Well, I think as long as people don't wait until 1 hr before kickoff or sooner they'd be OK.

Comment

• I couldnt get in the forum 2 and a half hours before the first game on sunday
                      Lucky to get my pick in 10 min before the first game

Comment

• Guys -

Sorry about the site problems. We've made some changes that should help. This has only happened on Sundays but it's happened 2 consecutive Sundays now.

It should be ok now. However, I'd try and get the plays in earlier to be safe.

I did get some emails but it's tough to keep track of everything that way......taxman, the guys that posted here that they emailed me, did.

If the problem still exists, there's a bck up forum we can use.

http://www.oddswiz.com/forums/

If you need to post there because these forums are down, just register with the same username you have here and post your play there....

Comment

• All, I should have the standings updated in a separate thread by late this evening.

Comment

Working...
                          X