• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football rankings ESPN

1 USC (no brainer)

2 Oklahoma

5 Missouri

8 Wisconsin ( over rated very good but not 9)

12 South Florida (No way no how they are one the
    best 12 teams out there)

13 Ohio State (a bit harsh)

14 BYU (Wow reminds me of Missouri)

16 Penn State ( OF All of the teams rated here this
    is the best and should be a top 4 team)

22 Illinois (just how did the Illini stay in the top
    25? Talent >)

Please feel free to add your thoughts

Carpet

Carpet I couldn't agree more with you on Penn

Comment

1 USC (no brainer)

2 Oklahoma

5 Missouri

8 Wisconsin ( over rated very good but not 9)

9. Alabama (Roll Tide Roll)

10. Auburn (Sucks 3 to 2 aganist Miss State)

12 South Florida (No way no how they are one the
      best 12 teams out there)

13 Ohio State (a bit harsh)

14 BYU (Wow reminds me of Missouri)

16 Penn State ( OF All of the teams rated here this
      is the best and should be a top 4 team)

22 Illinois (just how did the Illini stay in the top
      25? Talent >)

Comment

USF could run the table...seen the rest of their schedule? Their "tough" games all at home...only test may be at WV last week of the season.

I think Georgia will be down the bottom of the table by the time the years done. They should have lost to the gamecocks (good thing I had the hook on that game, otherwise i'd have been really pissed).

Florida is set up for a good run at it...you've gotta love 5 SEC teams in the top 10. Truly is the strongest conference.

I also agree Penn State is getting no love. They've taken the last two teams behind the wood-shed. Once conference schedule starts, they'll probably rise up the table. Im picking them to beat the hell out of Ohio State in Columbus on October 25th...mark it on your calendar and tune in to ABC for another prime-time embarrassment for the suck-eyes.

Comment

What blows me away, is that some morons in the AP poll voted for ND (3 votes) last week when they struggled against San Diego St! Those people should have the privledge to vote revoked!

Also, I am down on Northwestern! 10 votes! Wow! Crush a cream puff in Sycrause (a good high school team could probably beat them), win at Duke by 4, and struggle with Southern Illinois for a half!

The same with Iowa! Rolling Maine and Florida Atlantic and struggling to beat Iowa.

When people vote, do they look only at the records? It's just flat out ridiculous, in my opinion!

Comment

Working...
          X