Dingers NFL Week 3 Pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dingers NFL Week 3 Pick

Developed my own system about 5 years ago. I tweak it every year looking for a solid formula. System involves Strength of Schedule, points, Off/Def yardage, mistakes/turnovers and so on.

Last Week: 3-2
    Season: 5-5

I don't make my own picks and let the system come-up with its own number.
    Compare to the Vegas line and look for differences.
    Here's what it likes in week 3.

Was -3.5 3*s
    Min -3.5 3*s
    Jak +5.5 2*'s (Picked them twice...0-2...killn me)
    KC +4'5 2*'s
    NE -12.5 1*

Like the Minnesota play too ... 0-2 favored over 2-0 ...
    Carolina will probably play in the NFC Championship game but the linemaker likes Minn here and so do I ..

kc coach is just plain awful ...

Comment

System I developed has adjustments due too strength of schedule.
      Minnesota has played GB/IND.

Arizona has played MIA/SF and going back to 2007 ATL/STL.

So it sees a team thats played a soft schedule and might be over rated at 0-2.

I personnelly think Arizona is a solid team to make a run at the NF Championship...however the system developed don't have them rated so high until they beat someone that is half-way good.

Good luck all!!

Comment

Man, sorry but I'm not sure I like any of those. I think the Colts snapped out of it in the 2nd half last week, and the Jags have serious offensive issues and will probably be lucky to score 10 pts again (like at Tennessee). The Chiefs have serious offensive and defensive issues. If the Raiders can make you look that bad, you're not very good. KC and Jax have combined for 44 total pts in 2 games each for a grand total of 11 pts per game.
        I didn't like Minnesota either, but now that Frerotte is starting it doesn't sound so bad. But they will definitely have to score more than their 17 pt avg to beat Carolina by 4. Same with New England. The most they've scored so far is 19 and now they are a 12.5 pt favorite.

Comment

Just my 2 cents...I don't like Minny either...in fact, a system I use successfully every year says Carolina and Pittsburgh this week.

Comment

I'm on the other side...I like the Eagles.

No one likes my picks...might be a good thing....or bad

Comment

I survived going 3-2 (60%).

Even stated I liked the Eagle over Pittsburgh.

Hit my top 3 picks...missed bad with KC and NE.

Still alive in Last man standing...and hit week 1 even though it didn't count.

Comment

Working...
              X