The Brewers suck!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brewers suck!!!

These jokers cost me $500 today. Up 6-2 in the bottom of the 9th with two outs and nobody on, they proceed to give up 4 runs to go to extra innings. In the top of the 12th, they get runners on 2nd and 3rd with nobody out and fail to score. Of course they lost.

Somewhere Ned Yost is laughing his ass off!

Yes, they do and the Cubs have won those type of games all year too!

I did not play them, mainly b/c I did not get my bet in, but planned on it, but that was pathetic.

One thing I have learned about baseball betting is that its never over till its over, thats for sure. I have lost so many blown bullpen leads thsi year its crazy!

Comment

I was on the Cubbies so for eveyone thats pissed , there is somneone who is happy. What about bases loaded in 1st and 2nd innings and only 1 run scores. They haven't hit in key situations for a while.
      good luck

Comment

Originally posted by JB2107
        These jokers cost me $500 today. Up 6-2 in the bottom of the 9th with two outs and nobody on, they proceed to give up 4 runs to go to extra innings. In the top of the 12th, they get runners on 2nd and 3rd with nobody out and fail to score. Of course they lost.

Somewhere Ned Yost is laughing his ass off!

Ouch! Sounds like one of my bets

Comment

Working...
        X