Wayne Allyn Root for VP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raider,
    I agree the last eight years has not been pretty, but to tie McCain to Bush is crazy. I look at that as letting one human define a race. I do not think that way but maybe others do. Whats done is done but we cant hold it against a party for the rest of their life.
    jpehl

Comment

All the peeps backing Mcain, ARE the same peeps that backed bush in 2000 and 2004..............Why should i listen 2 you NOW............Its clearly obvious YOU ALL did not know whut u were talking about in 2000 and 2004, why should i think YOU know whut ur talking about in 2008?

Comment

BigP...what are you talking about? Dude...you had a choice between Bush and Gore...then Bush and Kerry....wasn`t a matter of choice...personally, I don`t like Bush or McCain..but I`m a gun toting, free market, meat eating, support the troops conservative. I don`t want my rights to be infringed upon by Nobama and the democrat controlled congress.

Comment

Im not here to persuade you. If you read my original post I said that I was not going to vote for eithier candidate because I thought they were both jack asses. Gun to my head, I would never vote for Obama because his intentions could be devasting. But go ahead and drink his Kool-Aid, he reminds me of one of those snakes that sells cars and tries to tell you what a great investment a new car would be. It all sounds good at the time but once you drive it off the lot and its lost 40% from its original value, you have to ask yourself what kind of investment loses 40% in a matter of minutes. Just a thought. Enjoy your day and good luck this weekend.
          jpehl

Comment

Obama CANT be worse that BUSH! LOL At least Obama know that Africa is NOT a country, but a continent. Whut would bush do if he did not have Rice as his SIDE kick the past 8 years? How in the hell did that guy graduate from Yale? (Daddy's $$$)

Comment

Bush isn`t running....Rice is an overachiever that came out of nowhere...although, I like her and would pay a few bucks to see her dance! YEEHAWWWW....seriously...can anyone be worse than Bush? Absolutely..his name is Barack Obama..when he puts his hands on your money, don`t start blaming Bush...........CONDI 2012!!

Comment

Capper,
                The bill passed and in a few months the economy will be in the crapper. No matter who gets office their time will be very brief. I assume it will be only one term. America will regain its senses in 2012 when Romney comes and saves our economy. What did you think about Palin last night?

Comment

Anybody who votes on a ticket with Palin is basically just voting republican. I know those other countries in Europe are probably laughing and shaking their heads after seeing those interviews. This country has hit rock bottom with Bush and if McSame gets voted in, we will have to jump to touch the bottom. Fvck that, I'm voting Obama!!

Comment

i'd rather see Palin Dance than rice, she is HOTT...........heard she had an affair with one of her old man's friends LOL

Comment

BigP...yeah..Palin is hot too..and NO..she did not have an affair with her husband`s friend..thats what we call liberal lies......JP..Romney was the best choice from the start, but his inexperience in foreign affairs did him in....Palin was good in the debate..its funny when you watch Hannity and Colmes...Hannity LOVES her....Joe *hair plugs* Biden sounded bitter and arogant..he LIED so many times it was hard to keep track of them all. I`m almost thinking it might be better to give Nobama the election..that way they can have the white house and both sides of congress..and when the sh*t hits the fan, no one can blame the republicans....easy pickins for 2010 and 2012.

Comment

Cappermaster, id rather see YOU VP than Palin LOL............if she gets in office, we would have to worry about some Russian porkin her and getting US secrets LOL...........On the DL, the Dems paid Mcain under the table to throw the election.........why else would he pick a 42 year old HOTT MOM as his running mate when they had much more qualified peeps to select from?

Comment

BigP...no payoffs here...they picked her for a lot of reasons..1. She`s a woman....2. She`s CONSERVATIVE, unlike McCain....3. She is very intelligent...4. McCain needed the conservative base desperately.....Palin is lifting the campaign UP..both with her convention speech AND the debate...McCain is the one screwing the pooch...he needs to perform better in the next debate or its over.

Comment

I`m almost thinking it might be better to give Nobama the election..that way they can have the white house and both sides of congress..and when the sh*t hits the fan, no one can blame the republicans....easy pickins for 2010 and 2012.
                            To make things look fair we have to throw them a bone every now and then. I think this is the best plan.
                            jpehl

Comment

Cap' Master,

You call that a debate ?...........Just what did they debate ?........It was more like a simultaneous press conference for the two..........Palin just repeating her spoon-fed rhetoric over and over while avoiding the questions and the real talking points, and Biden feeling so sorry for her that he took a laid back approach to watch her further bury herself along with the Repulican ticket.......This broad is such an airhead when it comes to the real issues and events taking place outside of Alaska, that every time she opens her mouth, it's like adding fuel and wind to a fire.........Sure she's a good-looking bitch and I wouldn't mind peeking under her rug, but unfortunately that's not the issue here.........I knew that all she had to do was avoid getting cut in half by Biden for people to say she did well, because the American public is in love with nothing more than the way this lady looks, as opposed to what she stands for...........If she were to resort to calling me John Q. Citizen -- well then I might have some respect for her, but "Joe Six-Pack" ?..........Why that just hits too close to home !!!

;)

Comment

Boone...I`m afraid you don`t understand my friend..she is far from being an airhead..her job was plain and clear..that was connecting to the regular person watching the debate..AND SHE DID...when you have NBC calling the debate a draw..thats a HUGE victory..NBC is flat out liberal and bias..she didn`t answer some of the questions because they are about John McCain..she`s not John McCain, she`s SARAH PALIN...all Biden did during the debate was bring up LIES, which were proven after the debate, about john mccain and talk aout the past instead of the future. To make things worse and actually left the democrats stunned and speechless, was the fact that Palin said Nobama should be DISQUALIFIED..she rattled off all the stupid comments he has made and turned him into an UNQUALIFIED TURD..which he is! This chick is brilliant and everyone knows it. She`s a regular person and not a washington elitist....

Comment

Working...
                                X