Wayne Allyn Root for VP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cap' my friend,

Oh I DO understand that she is just a "regular person" like you say........but that's my point.........Of course I'd like to meet this "regular person" over coffee or a couple of margaritas with some chips and salsa during Happy Hour........but we're talking the Vice-Presidency here !!......and quite possibly THE PRESIDENCY should Mc Cain keel over and die some day -- with all of the pressure and stresss that comes along with the job..........So what your telling me is that you or I or anybody else on this Forum is qualified to be the V.P since we're all "regular people" and not from the Washington elite?

;)

Comment

After this election Im considering running for president. I feel im well versed in the economy although I might lack the international appeal, I do feel I can get a large following. However, If you think I will tell the people what they want to hear your wrong. I think the people need to hear the truth and need to know what the next four years brings. If I was running right now there would be no way I would tell anyone I am going to lower taxes, or increase government spending on silly national health care. Its all lies nothing will get done in the next four years unless we increase taxes and reduced government spending. Your probably thinking that sucks, but that is what has been dealt to us and we have to step up and handle our business.Let me ask you, would you rather be miserable for the next two to four years or would you rather be miserable for twenty years. Everyone has noticed the 30k credit card millionaires and wonder how the hell can you wear $500 pair of jeans yet you make 28k a year. I have friends like this and trust me you don't want to be that guy, the shit catches up to you and you end up eating ramen noodles the rest of your life and questioning where your life went wrong, while blaming everyone. Anyways the moral of the story is America is the 30K credit card millionaires and its been a great run but its time to buckle up and take care of business. When this is done we can get back to eating 3 inch rib eyes and living the high life. I will announce my candidacy in June of 2010 and will take the nation by storm. Will you vote for me?
      Good Luck today,
      jpehl

Comment

Boone...you can run for whatever you want..thats the great thing about this country...Palin was a city councilor, mayor, and governor...Nobama was a community organizer, state senator, and U.S. Senator, for which he has only served for less than 2 years...he`s NOT QUALIFIED and he`s the one running for president! She at least has executive experience, which is extremely helpful....I ran for state rep..am I qualified? I don`t have a degree..then again, neither did my opponent...my job history isn`t very impressive either..but as long as you know the right people, capable of absorbing information, connect woth people, and you can speak in public, you have a shot at winning! JP..did you have too much caffeine today? If you want to run for president, by all means, do so! If you`re unhappy with the politicians that represent you, step up and challenge them...thats why this country is great..we can do these things..you dont have to be a lawyer or doctor in order to run..you can be Joe Schmoe from Toledo...

Comment

Yeah you caught me got too early and decided to to have two pots of coffee. Thats really funny you said that. JPEHL 2012
          Jpehl

Comment

I believe Obama is a Harvard grad, so is his wife........where did Pallin go to school at?

Comment

Maverick State.
              ;)

Comment

Bigp,
                Your arguments lack any substance. Obama went to Harvard, so what; Bush went to Yale. I have a few friends who are IVY grads and have shit for work ethic. So whats your point?
                jpehl

Comment

Yes..he went to Harvard...but that was on the persistance and insistance from a radical muslim with Harvard ties....isn`t it funny that Obama won`t release any info on his time at Columbia or Harvard....not a single grade, friend, article, a thesis that disappeared, ANYTHING that links him to these schools...what is he embarrassed about?? His radical relationship?? Every president goes through a background check...

Comment

Y wont Mcain talk about his good buddys from the S&L scandal in the early 19990's.....Keating and his crew?

Comment

He has...he wasn`t involved in the Keating scandal...

Comment

Bigpappa,
                        Are you better off today or two years ago?
                        jpehl

Comment

capper any thoughts before Tuesday?

Comment

Bush and cheny has daym near bankrupted the country, we will NEVER make it with another 4 years of a Republican in the white house.

Mcain finsished 4th from the bottom of his class at Navy

Comment

Check this OUT JPEHL

Food for thought.

What if—

Obama/Biden vs McCain/Palin, what if things were switched around?.....think about it. Would the country's collective point of view be different?

Ponder the following:
                              What if the Obamas had paraded five children across the stage, including a three month old infant and an unwed, pregnant teenage daughter?

What if John McCain was a former president of the Harvard Law Review?
                              What if Barack Obama finished fifth from the bottom of his graduating class?
                              What if McCain had only married once, and Obama was a divorcee?

What if Obama was the candidate who left his first wife after a severe disfiguring car accident, when she no longer measured up to his standards? What if Obama had met his second wife in a bar and had a long affair with her while he was still married?

What if Michelle Obama was the wife who not only became addicted to pain killers but also acquired them illegally through her charitable organization? What if Cindy McCain graduated from Harvard?

What if Obama had been a member of the Keating Five? (The Keating Five were five United States Senators accused of corruption
                              in 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s and early 1990s.)

What if McCain was a charismatic, eloquent speaker? What if Obama couldn't read from a teleprompter?

What if Obama was the one who had military experience that included discipline problems and a record of crashing seven planes?

What if Obama was the one who was known to display publicly, on many occasions, a serious anger management problem?

What if Michelle Obama's family had made their money from beer distribution?

What if the Obamas had adopted a white child?

You could easily add to this list. If these questions reflected reality, do you really believe the election numbers would b e as close as they are? This is what racism does. It covers up, rationalizes and minimizes positive qualities in one candidate and emphasizes negative qualities in another when there is a color difference.

Educational Backgrounds:
                              Barack Obama:
                              Columbia University - B.A. Political Science with a Specialization in International Relations.
                              Harvard - Juris Doctor (J.D.) Magna Cum Laude

Joseph Biden:
                              University of Delaware - B.A. in History and B.A. in Political Science.
                              Syracuse University College of Law - Juris Doctor (J.D.)

vs.

John McCain:
                              United States Naval Academy - Class rank: 894 of 899

Sarah Palin:
                              Hawaii Pacific University - 1 semester
                              North Idaho College - 2 semesters - general study
                              University of Idaho - 2 semesters - journalism
                              Matanuska-Susitna College - 1 semester
                              University of Idaho - 3 semesters - B.A. in Journalism
                              Education isn't everything, but this is about the two highest offices in the land as well as our standing in the world. Vote accordingly

Comment

WELL SAID !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X