TROJAN (RUBBERS?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TROJAN (RUBBERS?)

Well, it's 4th Q and the mighty trojans have been an embarrassment in front of a national TV audience thus far.

Fraudulent exposure

Oh well, at least we got beat by a Pac-10 team, as none of those piles of shit from east of the Mississippi could give us a game.........Fat slowpokes from the SEC..........We still got the best team in the nation......just sleepwalking tonight, got us beat.
    ;)

Comment

Hey..I was heavily criticized last week for calling them a fraud. They are just too young and inexperienced right nowto handle that national spotlight. Hopefully this will open the way for Oklahoma and Missouri.

Comment

I root for upsets like these, and not because of any bias for or against any particular team. I think it's great for college football to have some new faces making noise every year.

I love it when teams like Wake Forest, Illninois, South Florida etc make some noise.

Comment

Hey, didn't " the fat slowpokes from the sec " win the last two national championships?

Comment

Originally posted by Bettorsworld
            I root for upsets like these, and not because of any bias for or against any particular team. I think it's great for college football to have some new faces making noise every year.

I love it when teams like Wake Forest, Illninois, South Florida etc make some noise.
            Not if you had Money on them you wouldn't. They were untested and it showed, NEXT!
            good luck

Comment

hey boone,
              it may be a long time before we get to see a matchup of two pac-10 cupcakes ranked in top 10 vs each other. fortunately, this phenomenon occurs on a regular basis thanks to the "fat slow pokes" from the SEC.

again, simply NO comaparison between the two conferences.

just curious....didn't your beloved raiders (another embarrassment) dole out a boatload of money the last two seasons for "fat ass SEC slowpokes"?

Comment

Guess it works both way. Florida is exposed by doormat Mississippi. Georgia is exposed by Alabama. Arkansas has to be one of the worst teams in Div 1 A. Auburn beats 1-2 Tennessee, a team that has only managed to beat UAB, by just 2 points at home. I agree Oregon St beating USC was lame, but today's results are just as

Comment

Hey Hart,

As a matter of fact they did...........That's probably why we can't get out of last place........We should have been drafting the faster, more agile athletes from the Pac-10 like Reggie Bush..........Guys that start in their 1st game in the NFL, not these lesser gifted athletes from the much slower SEC that need 2 or 3 years to figure out the system.........Guess that's why 4 USC football graduates went in the 1st round last year alone..........Far superior program than the SEC schools that just keep beating each other because the are all average and mediocre and equally untalented...........Just the facts Jack.

Hello World !!

;)

Comment

That's pretty funny boone. Keep believeing that the football in that cupcake conference is better than the SEC. Must be smoke and mirrors to get all those SEC teams into the top 10 each week. I guess the all those pollsters, coaches, and experts are all wrong about the SEC.

So, was just wondering, what is the big cupcake match in the patsy-10 this week?

Comment

Can we all agree that the BIG 12 is the best conference right now....Oklahoma, Missouri, Texas, Texas Tech, Kansas....these guys are playing smash mouth football......although TX Tech may be a little soft.

Comment

It's great that you find the humor in my knowledge Hart, as I have always tried to keep things on the lighter side - if for nothing else, the sheer entertainment value.............but as far as trusting the judgement of pollsters, coaches and so-called experts, I'd rather not..............These fools saw 4 Top Ten teams get clipped last week alone, so what do they know?............Opinions make the world go 'round and I think it's great that everybody has one because it would sure be boring if we didn't.........and as far as referring to my Trojans as 'rubbers".........I really don't mind that either........in fact it actually fits us pretty well because in the end, we'll end up putting the f*ck to everyone !!!!

;)

Comment

Working...
                        X