No announcement yet.

Cowboys -17.5 vs. Bengals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know I dont think its a bad bet at all if Palmer plays. As a cowboy fan I do have concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by jpehl
      You know I dont think its a bad bet at all if Palmer plays. As a cowboy fan I do have concerns.
      I do have to let you know jpehl, DO NOT WORRY about this game. The will win and that is what matters for that game.
      [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Good to see you back in here D'Backer Rick.........And I totally agree with you on this..........Didn't have an opinion earlier, but I've been studying the situation throughout the day and I see the Cowboys winning for fun.........The Redskin game is always a classic showdown no matter where they play it.............Washington jumped on a couple of costly turnovers and shifted momentum, and the Cowboys still almost managed to pull it out.........the spread in that game was out of whack anyway........at this point in the season it should have been a touchdown at best...........But the difference here is the big difference between Washington and Cinncinati.........There is no comparison at the present time...........and I think all of this media bullshit that Dragon speaks about, will only add fuel to their fire -- and in turn I see them taking it out on the Bungles with a severe ass-whipping..........JMO, but check it out........Dallas in a rout.

;)

Comment

Hey hope your right but I still have a strange feeling things are out of whack in Big D. The Parcels era is long gone and Phillips laid back approach is starting to show. Now whether that is a good thing or a bad thing who knows.
          jpehl

Comment

Granted we won and I played the +700 ML on Cincy and dont regret it. however i am still convince Romo has some real problems.
            jpehl

Comment

Working...
            X