Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs

0-0 in playoffs.

Boston +114 over LAA...Think Lester will help them steal one tonight.

Cubs/Dodgers UNDER 7 (+105). wind in, good pitchers.

1-1 YTD (+14) based on $100 wager.

Split out last night with Boston winning and the cubs going over with that grand slam. One too many pitches for dempster. Should have known.

Thursday:

Haven't played it yet but probably going to grab Philly as a home dog against Sabathia on short rest again.

Going to take a shot with the cubs even with the high number in a must-win situation. Hate backing a psycho Zambrano but I think hesteps it up tonight and pitches a gem. OR he completely loses it and freaks out like he sometimes does. Hopefully he did some yoga or something this morning.

Cubs -160 over Dodgers...High price topay but I think its worth it tonight.

White Sox/Rays...???Anyone have a thought on this one? You can make the case that the sox are tired, but also that the Rays may come out flat. I am not sold on the Sox but they could be one of those teams that rides the momentem train all the way to the LCS. Thinking of taking the dog sox here.

Please chime in if you have any opinions!

Comment

I would love the Dodgers here if Billingsley were pitching at home........Can't believe Torre didn't save him for Saturday and have Kuroda pitch today........Billingsley is just not as effective on the road for some reason.......Think I'll go UNDER on this one if anything, and hook it up on a smaller than average parlay to the TAMPA BAY RAYS.......high number and all.........I'm sorry but Vasquez's last outing was just too poor to dismiss...........Think the Rays show they mean business in the opener over a well traveled and weary Sox team.

PARLAY:

CUBS/DODGERS UNDER 8.5
      TAMPA BAY -177

G00D LUCK.
      ;)

Comment

Woody,
        I started a thread but if you dont mind I would like to post under here. Not that I may add much.
        1-0
        CHW +165 I see alot of value here. Really think the White Sox take this series.
        Also looking at the Dodgers for tonight. I kind of see zambrano imploding tonight.
        Good luck guys

Comment

Woody,
          I started a thread but if you dont mind I would like to post under here. Not that I may add much.
          1-0
          CHW +165 I see alot of value here. Really think the White Sox take this series.
          Also looking at the Dodgers for tonight and like the Brewers. Going to wait on these two.

Comment

No problem, post away!

Sorry, did not see your thread either.

Going on the UNDER 8 Philly/Milwaukee...If Myers is as tough as hes been lately, this one should be a tight, low-scoring game. I like Philly a bit but the under seems solid to me.

My plays for today are:

Cubs -150 (line went in my favor so glad i waited a bit)

UNDER 8 (-115) Philly/Mil

One quick note as I caught a bit of the Sox/Rays game. The Rays remind me of the 1985 Cardinals and that could be a scary thing for their opponents. Thye have speed, power, defense, and also play on the turf where they use it to their advantage much like the Cards did back then. This team may make some noise and dash all the way to the series and beyond!

I am going to take a look at their odds when they are posted but if I can get some decent value, I may lay a few bucks on them in a short futures bet for the series.

Comment

Im getting the feeling the Sox were just happy to make it this far.
              1-1 -.15units ( the loss is pending)
              Going to tail you on the
              MIL under 8

Dodgers +141

Comment

I'm going to take a shot with the Dodgers again today. Cubs are cursed....go Manny! Also going with the Phillies. The Brewers have been bad on the road lately, and even though they've got Sabathia going I like the way the Phils ended the season. Ryan Howard goes deep!

Comment

Woody nice call on the under now if I can just cash in on the Dodgers.
                  Good Luck

Comment

Dodgers cashed! Nice call. That under was lucky it stayed under actually. Nice bullpen work!

I fell into the Cubs, and the public's trap on that play. Too much to lay anytime but I thought they may play decent. They blow! I am glad i am a Cardinal fan. Routine plays booted with the most emotional pitcher on the mound-Not good.

Maybe someone with sacrafice a chicken or something to break the curse and they get 3 to win the series, but not likely.

Fuckadome is a Single A, Ichiro. He should be on the bench and let someone Scrappy, who cares, like Reed Johnson play. He is horrible and has hurt the cubs these past few months.

May make a play on the Angels tonight, but probably will pass on the sox game. Rays are looking good!

Comment

2-2 YTD, -$36

Friday:

White Sox +155 over D Rays...Buerle is very underrated and for this price, and the situation, great value.

2 unit play...Angels -133 over BoSox...Think the value is on the sox but cannot see LAA going down 0-2 and been in the same situation as the cubs. Angels have got to Dice K too this year.

Comment

Boston Red Sox + 128
                        TB -165
                        I guess I will go against you! Good Luck I feel I need it more than you. My bets are strictly on who wants it more.JMO
                        jpehl

Comment

I like the Red Sox also. Tough job for the Angels with Matsuzaka going.

Comment

5-1 +4.15units
                            Like Harden and the Cubs tonight playing away.Why I would bet on a team that is cursed by a goat who knows.
                            Cubs- 122
                            Brewers -107
                            The angels are done dead and gone. If anyone noticed the bench after last nights game you would see they have mentally packed it and were dreading even getting on the flight.
                            Good luck
                            jpehl

Comment

I'm going to stick with the hot hands. Phillies and Dodgers.

Comment

Working...
                              X