MLB Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see know value today.
    In my opinion playing Boston today is terrible, however taking a stab at the RL may not be a bad idea. I could be wrong but to me the Angels have began to plan their vacations. The Brewers/Phillies look like the momentum has changed hands. Im no Manager but with the momentum swaying towards the Brewers I would have ask Hamel to pitch. I dont know how he does on 3 days rest but I expect this game to be high scoring game.Only value I can spot is
    Boston -1.5 +120
    Philly Over 9
    Ill play these.
    Any other suggestions.

Comment

what are you guys thinking tonight?

My 1st thoughts are rays and Red Sox. But have to look closer.

lester is tough but Angels bats may be heating up too. If they could do anything without 2 outs all the time they would win this easily!

Comment

Woody sat tonight out. Lost focus and really had no clue. Made a fool out of myself by proclaiming the angels were dead only to see them rise from the dead. Just wanted to enjoy a little bourbon and baseball tonight.
        Good luck and hope you went with the sox and TB. Lester is just nasty.
        jpehl

Comment

Woody,
          What are you thinking?

Comment

Don't know how this will all turn out, but I can tell you that the Dodgers went from an 8-1 longshot to win the Fall Classic a little more than a week ago, to currently being the 5-2 second choice behind Boston to win it all.

Of course with me being a Dodger fan, I won't be getting too involved with the bigger plays, but I think that just about everyone out here on the West Coast would love to see a matchup between the two, just to see all off the pot-shots between Manny-the Boston media-the Dodger fans-and the Boston Manny Haters.........should be a good one...........but first things first.........The Phillies play great at home, and the Tampa Bay boys ain't giving in that easy etiher........I think we're in for a couple of great matchups !!!.................Good Luck to all, but I'm pulling for my Boys in Blue !!!
            ;)

Comment

I am thinking UNDER 7.5 in game one, going along with Bettorsworld key release.

Think both pitchers shine tonight.

Comment

ill follow your lead.

Comment

Rays/Sox UNDER 8
                  for friday nite

played the dodgersin the early game but did not post-looks like a slugfest!

Comment

Thanks for the winner last night.
                    Going with the rays tonight
                    Rays -122

Comment

It is unbelievable to me that Jamie Moyer is still pitching in the majors and getting people out.

Out of principle alone, the Dodgers have to be the play this evening, down 0-2, at home vs 'Grandpa Slowmo'.

Comment

Looks like this call was right on the money.

Comment

Gotta look at the Phills tonight don't you at +172. Some value there for a playoff game I think. LAD is not worthy of a -182 fav here.

Comment

woodee12,

Would stay away from this number tonight if I was you.

IMO, the better option is to look for Philly to come thru tomorrow, if they drop today's game vs Lowe & Co.

Comment

Well, glad I did not listen to you.

Nice doggy win with Philly.

Looking at Boston and the OVER 9 tonight.

Comment

Isn't that the same guy that was trying to talk us out of the Chargers over the weekend?............Ya can't win if you don't bet.
                                ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X