Memphis @ UAB +3 1/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis @ UAB +3 1/2

I know this is the probally the last of the 3 games on thursday night you would would tune into see. But I like this setup.

On the surface this looks like the The Tigers will do the Tango all over the Blazers.

But all I see in the papers in Memphis is talk of their game next week hosting Louisville, I don't even think they know they have a game tomorrow night. IMO they are looking past UAB.

I admit UAB is terrible. BUT
    They have won the last 4 meetings with Memphis In BAMA In 3 of those 4 they were the dog.

Both teams played on saturday so they both just played 5 days ago, might make traveling for Memphis a little tougher to deal with.

The line for Memphis -5 has dropped to -3 1/2 even though I see 63% of the wagers on them, so Vegas wants more action on them too.

Then their is that super strong trend of Home doggies covering on Thursday.
    Just ask the Rubbers(USC) about that.

ANY thoughts.

I like the under 57 too, because I think Memphis sleep walks through most of this game.
    good luck

I think this is an excellent spot for UAB, especially since they are at home. I have been burnt by Memphis a couple times this year already.

UAB hung with South Carolina last week altough SC probably did not have total focus on that game.

With Louisville on deck, against a memphis team on the road, I may just have to play this one too!

I passed at the last minute on Boise, but they are for real. LTech is not great but Boise should run the table in that crap-hole conference.

Comment

Working...
    X