BYU at Utah State +31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU at Utah State +31

Thats right look for The Aggies to cover. My book has +30 and I am buying the pt.

BYU has two consecutive shutouts at home and I think they will take the aggies for granted thinking ez win., but if you look at the past 3 meetings in Utah they have covered this number.

Utah got smacked 38-0 last year and this is payback for that game with National audience and the home crowd backing them, they will me more than fired up for this ranked opponent.
    good luck

National audience? I can't find it on TV...what channel?

Comment

Yah, I screwed up I was thinking it was on ESPN. Its not obviously.

Utah state is playing like a deer caught in the headlights.
      WRs are short arming the ball, The QB is rushing his throws scared to take a hit. iTs on BYU channel I get on directv channel 374.

Im trying to bail myeslf out with a 2nd half bet on BYU-1o 1/2.
      Score is BYU 24-0. All the scoring is done in the first period. 3 TOs by the aggies giving BYU short field.

Time of Possession BYU11:26 UTAH STATE18:34 U would think Aggies are in this one.
      good luck

Comment

Awright.....374...thanks! I looked at the Sports guide and couldn't find it.

Comment

I gotta stay away from 2nd half wagers, screwed up by Utah State that covered, BYU came out in the 2nd half just coasting and doing alot of running and when they passed it was for nothing over 20 Yards.
          good luck

Comment

Working...
          X