X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Foots Week of Oct. 6

Tuesday play--

Troy -4 over Florida Atlantic

We be back to recap last week later and add other plays.

Good news woodie! I had already placed a small wager on Fla. Atl. +4 so this practically guarantees you a win today!
    You can see what my wager did to the Saints last night. You should expect a similarly disappointing effort from the Owls tonight.
    You can thank me later.

Comment

What did I tell you. Personal fouls have been killing me all year.....90% have gone against me. Troy gets 2 on one drive. And then, you could probably watch football for 20 years and not see the kickoff bounce off of the receiving teams head. I swear, it's almost comical what's been happening to me this year.

Comment

They snap the ball over the kicker's head now for another free 7 pts. I am cursed, that's the only possible explanation for what's been happening to me this year.

Comment

Missed your play. Nice pick and winner.

Comment

Adding:

Memphis +7 (-115) over Louisville...Memphis and me do not like each other when it comes to betting on them in football. But too many points here for a l"ville team that has over-achieved so far. Close game and the points are a bonus!

What I am looking at for Saturday-

Northwestern ML +100 over Mich State

So Carolina -1 over UK

Missy State +2.5 or 3 if I can get it over Vandy

Comment

What....no thank you? Just for that I'm betting all your games.

Comment

Oh, yeah. Thanks!

Are you on Lo uisville on Friday?

Comment

Well, to tell you the truth, I hadn't looked at that game yet. But my first impression would be Memphis + the 6.5.
                  But I've got to warn you. I think my luck has finally changed. It happens every year. Tonight I had Houston -18/Wake Forest +1.5 on a parlay, and Houston was down 20-3 at HT and came back to win 45-20. I also had a 4 team parlay, WF +4.5 and UN 44.5 with Houston -16.5 and UN 68, and in addition to the Houston comeback, how that game stayed under 68 is a miracle in itself. If you watched the second half you'd know what I was talking about. So, bottom line is, I think I'm finally out from under the raincloud.

Comment

here the rest of my card for Staurday's games:

Going against the grain on some of these--

Miami-Ohio +11 at Northern Illinois..I read a huge system somewherethis week that fits perfectly for Miami-oH this week. Something like 70% over the past 10 years. Worth a shot, plus Mia-Oh is not as bad as they have shown. They have a good group of older guys that may rally to still make a run in the MAC.

Wyoming +23 over Utah...Don't know why i would bet on this bad team but Ifeel like something will happen in Wyoming today.

Texas A&M +3 over K-State...See them winnin outright.

Misst State +3 over Vandy..See other thread.

Notre Dame +9 (but 1/2) over UNC...see this one a little closer than expected.

Wiscy +6 over PSU...Dog fight down to the wire.

Comment

4-3-1 for me on the week.

But the bad part is that I added some losers to my total card that I did not post and did not play a bunch that were winners. So go figure.

My gut early leans of the week when th elines come out was over 62% I guess I should just stick to the gut all week! Crap!

Wiscy ended up being a horrible blow-out loss. And I thought that was my best play on the board!

Comment

Working...
                      X