Saturday CFB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday CFB

A few games I'm looking at. Discussion welcome.
    Baylor -4.5 vs Iowa St - This Baylor QB is like....wow! I watched him in their road game vs UConn where they lost 28-31. The guy is elusive to say the least. He's the team's leading rusher with 436 yds on 76 attempts for 7 TD's and a 5.7 yd per carry average. That's almost 90 rushing yds and 1.5 TD's per game from just your QB's feet. He's also passed for 828 yds and 7 TD's and has yet to throw an INT. The dude is awesome.
    Indiana +5.5 vs Iowa - I suspected something fishy sounding about this one and when I looked I found that the Hawkeyes are only 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games as a road favorite. In fact, they are just 3-11 as a favorite, period, in their last 14 tries regardless of where the game is played. Indiana is 4-2 ATS their last 6 as a home underdog. One of those was as a 19 point home dog to Iowa in 2006. The Hoosiers won that game SU 31-28.
    Oklahoma -6.5 vs Texas - Nothing much to say but I just like the Sooners by a TD over any college team in the world right now.
    Ohio St -18.5 vs Purdue - Was surprised to see that Ohio St is 13-5 ATS in their last 18 roles as home favorite, including 8-2 ATS in their last 10 home games as a 17.5 pt plus favorite.
    Missouri -14 vs Okla St - Missouri is 11-3 ATS in their last 14 tries as home favorite and 5-2 ATS in their last 7 as 14 pt plus home favorites. Oklahoma ST is just 4-10 in their last 10 roles as road underdog and 0-8 ATS in their last 8 games as road underdogs of 13 pts plus.
    Wisconsin +6 vs Penn St - Wisconsin is 10-2-1 ATS as a home dog since 1996. They are 7-1-1 ATS as a home dog since 2000.

where did you get OU -6.5?

Comment

www.sports.com

Comment

Good Luck!

Like that baylor play but I will probably pass since ISU is my team. Hate toroot against them but I think Baylor whipps up on them.

I can't pull the trigger on Okie, but I want to. I think Texas may be a bit over-rated. will be a good one to watch!

Iowa is so up and down, but I see them covering this one with their ground game and defense. I hate them and hope they lose so I stay off their games too.

Comment

im on missouri and wisconsin with ya today. BOL.

Comment

Working...
          X