No announcement yet.

MORE Bad NEWS for the 'Boys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres the way I look at it. Dallas must win this Sunday. They are -1 right now and it seems to be trending more toward a pk'em come Sunday. They are at home this weekend in a must win situation. They still have plenty of playmakers they just need to execute on offense and defense, protect the ball, and please stop commiting those awful penalties. If they do this, they'll have a great shot at the win. Its going to be tough to win at NY, but if they win sunday they'll be 5-3 and theres a decent chance the Giants may lose as they have to play at pitt which would make them 5-2. Wsh will beat Det and be 5-2 as well and Phil should take care of business at home vs Atl. My projected NFC East standings after sunday.

Wsh 6-2
    NYG 5-2
    Dal 5-3
    Phil 4-3

If this does occur, the Boys are very much in the thick of things!

Comment

Buccs win if Brad Johnson is QB, No way does he turn it around that fast.
      good luck

Comment

They'd stand a better chance if they suited up Wade Phillips.
        ;)

Comment

Its funny a Raider's fan has the balls to even speak up....I guess you havent been watching your team for...... ummmm the past 6 years. Whos your coach this week? It must be fun playing for a top 3 pick every year.

Comment

i dont understand some of the venomous comments here...lighten up guys

if you are not a fan of the cowboys - why dont you talk about your team then?? i dont get the piling on and trash talking

why not use the boards as tool to help others and to get help making your picks?? if you are a fan of KC, for example - and you watch them religiously every week, why not express your thoughts about this weekends game?? you should know more about your team and their prospects for the upcoming game than i would - and maybe you could offer me some insight on the game this weekend vs the Bucs....and I, on the other hand, can offer you my insight on the Cowboys/GMEN game this weekend

these comments like cowboys suck, jerry jones is an @ss, dallas convicts, TO is a girl, i'm so happy dallas is circling the bowl, isn't it great that dallas is imploding....really - its just a waste of space and REALLY, we are all dumber as a result of reading them

just my .02

CF2

Comment

When you become accustomed to losing, you don't really have to pay a whole lot of attention to the games, nor do you feel the need to get involved financially whether you're betting on or against your own team..........As for Top 3 draft picks, they're not such a bad thing..........But I think all of this Cowboy bashing started because the football public is finally getting tired of watching these dudes underachieve, and burning money.

Same old shit every year, they are going to win the Superbowl and blah, blah, blah...........and then they fall flat...........I'm not the only one chiming in here, there's a whole Forum stating their points, but I get singled-out because I'm a Raider fan -- and the Raiders are synonomous with losing over the last few years............But no worries, and no hard feelings..........because after this week, when the Raiders handle the over-hyped Falcons, and your boys get bent over in brutal fashion by the G-Men at the Meadowlands, the shoe will once again be on the other foot..........Good Luck to your boys this weekend, because after pulling that rabbit out of the hat last week in Dallas, they're gonna need it.

My boys match-up pretty decently with Atlanta, so there may be some hope in a game that should look pretty similar to the one they played against the Jets a couple of weeks ago........Just hoping we can win 5 games this year to show a little progress.........Is that asking too much ?

;)

Comment

Working...
              X