BYU-TCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU-TCU

Heard 3 out of 4 bets are on BYU but the line just shifted to TCU -1 a moment ago...Sharp money on them do you think?

I like TCU here but want to get the best number.

What do you guys think will happen as we approach gametime?

I like tcu for the same reason, but is hard to against a team that has won 16 in a row, I will just play the Under, dropped all the way to 43 from 47

I like NC ST +11 better than this game though
    good luck

Comment

I love these Mountain West games on Thursdays, it reminds of Thursday college football before it went big time.

2 things about this game: Remember it was BYU who stopped TCU's long win streak a few years ago. I think TCU returns the favor. I also am leaning towards the over. TCU will need to score points to win and they won't shut down BYU.

Good luck,
      Swicat

Comment

I took the square approach and took BYU. That's better for you guys because we don't win that often when we're all on the same team anyway. You're welcome! BYU has beaten them twice in a row and lost one by a single point in OT. They've racked up over 1100 yds passing and 9 TD's in those 3 games. That's awesome! Oklahoma torched them for over 400 yds and 4 TD's through the air. You don't need a rushing game against them. I got BYU +2. Go Cougars!

Comment

Jeez-la-fucking-weez what a sorry ass pick

Comment

Working...
          X