BAD ADVICE FROM SPORTS MONITOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck boone.
    lol i liked NYJ, SD, NO and SF. Only have a play on one of them but damn some ones going to have a bad day.

Comment

Oh great Boone....the Jets are my contest pick

Comment

Classy bunch of guys here at BW

Jeff, you are right the whole world
        will be watching next week, and I shall
        proudly put my ass on the line exclusively
        at BettorsWorld for the Illinois vs Wisconsin
        match up.

Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

I am over it and had a rough Saturday. I apologize for spouting off too, and let's get back to work.

I always respect Boone's opinions on games and the betting landcape in general.

Let's see if we can all come back and pick some winners this week!

After all the dust settles, I realize I am having a much better NFL year than the colleges which is rare for me. I got most of my losers back yesterday with a nice day in the NFL.

I still like NE -3 for MNF too.

Another side note on how bad Saturday was--I posted Arozona +3 as a play in here ovber CAL on Saturday night. I go back to confirm my winner on Sunday and realize that I did not get the bet in for some reason--So even when I won on Saturday I LOST!

Comment

Boone,

Nice 4-0 "Kiss and Makeup" gift for everyone with those picks you volunteered above.. I was with you on the Giants and Bills and stayed away from going with the Saints, but went with Brett's Jets.

Hope others got a couple of those 4 winners you posted above.

I thought for sure the Broncos would be competitive tonight. But I went with the under 48.5 and barely got that! The Pats were so bad against SD last week, I didn't expect this. And I'm still not going to go with Cassel any time soon.

BW had the Pats game figured perfectly and the write-up was right on.

I'm trying to tail some good cappers on some boards and they can be hot one week and down the next and even pick some that are not even close. So I look for a consensus among them and that helps.

Comment

Thanks 'Strides......

Ended up having a great weekend despite blowing my lid in the heat of frustration.........Shit happens and I'm over it, just hope everyone understands where I'm coming from.

I hear a lot of guys on the Forum saying that "it's all in fun", but lets get real..........Most of us are here to make money, and that's the bottom line.........There are those that have an opinion about any sports event that happens to be on TV on a given night, and they are willing to bet on it. I've even seen some actually getting down plays on who's gonna win "American Idol" and "Dancing With The Stars", or "whose going to score the first touchdown of the second half in games being played east of the Mississippi"............O.K., O.K, if that's what you're in it for -- then go ahead and have some fun, but like I said - I'm here to make money.

I'll take quality over quantity any day of the week, and that's why I don't post as frequently as I once did.........Take last night for instance........Two teams that can't figure themselves out -- so how do they expect us to?.........Stayed away and didn't even watch it, but kudos to those that were on the right side, and yes, there were some pretty "right on" write-ups here in the Forum, as usual.

I have a blast tuning into the Forum on a daily basis and like Carpet said, there are some pretty class acts here for sure......Good Luck to you.

;)

Comment

Shyt happens, i was on MIch St too. Its a long season, make ur judgements about cappers at the end of the year. Week 6 & 7 were brutal for me, hopefully i can bounce back this week.

Comment

Working...
                X